Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archuleta glad to be home — and crowd is crazy about him

Go down

Archuleta glad to be home — and crowd is crazy about him Empty Archuleta glad to be home — and crowd is crazy about him

Post by Angie 7/15/2008, 9:06 am

WEST VALLEY CITY — David Archuleta had nothing to worry about when he said he wanted to "make Utah proud" during an interview with the Deseret News Monday afternoon.

A few hours later, the screams were deafening when he appeared at American Idols Live concert at the E Center.

In fact, the screaming audience made it impossible to hear Murray's "American Idol" runner-up sing his version of Robbie Williams' "Angels." It was obvious a lot of the 10,000-plus audience members were there to see the "American Idol" runner-up but not necessarily hear him.

In addition to "Angels," Archuleta sang OneRepublic's "Apologize" and the golden oldie "Stand By Me," which featured an interlude of Sean Kingston's "Beautiful Girls."

And while Archuleta smiled and told the audience he appreciated all the support, he broke down, crying as he sang his version of Josh Groban's "When You Say You Love Me."

Earlier, in the interview, Archuleta spoke about the tour.

"It's been a great tour so far," he said. "And it feels good to hear the applause in other cities. It shows that people do enjoy what I do. But it feels good to be at home. And I want to make everyone in the audience feel good."

Read the full article
here.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down