Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nashville Star

2 posters

Go down

Nashville Star Empty Nashville Star

Post by concertcris 7/31/2008, 1:33 pm

Very Happy Hi there. Just happened to catch this show and I must say I am rooting for the only guy left in the competition. I think his name is Jerry Garcia. Just love the tone of his voice and I might just possibly be interested in getting his future music even though I am not big into country. I am almost sure Gee is watching this show.

Take care everyone!

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Nashville Star Empty Re: Nashville Star

Post by Guest 8/1/2008, 1:29 am

concertcris wrote:Very Happy Hi there. Just happened to catch this show and I must say I am rooting for the only guy left in the competition. I think his name is Jerry Garcia. Just love the tone of his voice and I might just possibly be interested in getting his future music even though I am not big into country. I am almost sure Gee is watching this show.

Take care everyone!

OMG LMAO Jerry Garcia Laughing Laughing Laughing ? His name is Gabe Garcia Chris and he's awesome me & my mom love him.

The other 2 finalist are

Shawn Mayer shes the Dark haired one

& Melissa Lawson the Curvy Red head wife & mom of 5 Boys
five months ago she weighed just under 300 pounds and realized she need to make a change.Eating healthy
and exercising regularly has been the key to her success. She has lost nearly 45 lbs since her first Nashville
Star audition, and takes her weight loss as seriously as the competition. Each week, as she slims down and
transforms her health, she is steps closer to becoming a music superstar.

They will all go places they r all great Im pulling for Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 8/2/2008, 10:13 pm

Laughing Oh my god, what a goon I am. Guess I had Jerry Garcia on my mind as I had just read about the Grateful Dead on Wikipedia. Sorry for the blunder and thanks for setting me straight about Gabe. I think the girls are good also but just really the Gabe alot. Whomever wins will surely do wonderful in the country field.

Anyway, thanks again for all the info about the contestants. I really never watch this show but just happened to catch it one night.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/2/2008, 11:10 pm

concertcris wrote:Laughing Oh my god, what a goon I am. Guess I had Jerry Garcia on my mind as I had just read about the Grateful Dead on Wikipedia. Sorry for the blunder and thanks for setting me straight about Gabe. I think the girls are good also but just really the Gabe alot. Whomever wins will surely do wonderful in the country field.

Anyway, thanks again for all the info about the contestants. I really never watch this show but just happened to catch it one night.

LOL it's ok Honey I cracked up laughing at that. The girls are great i hope they all do well

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 8/5/2008, 6:16 pm

concertcris wrote:Very Happy Hi there. Just happened to catch this show and I must say I am rooting for the only guy left in the competition. I think his name is Jerry Garcia. Just love the tone of his voice and I might just possibly be interested in getting his future music even though I am not big into country. I am almost sure Gee is watching this show.

Take care everyone!

You were right, how could I not watch with Billy Ray there? Very Happy Me I'm rooting for Melissa Lawson. It was obvious who the three best were from early on.
Melissa, Gabe, and Ashlee. Now how coffey stayed so long I will never get. Shawn did get better but I really didn't like her. Her personality is an offset.

Ashlee probably had the most consistantly good performances. I expected her to be in the final 3 for sure. In the past the winner hasn't always done as well as runners up so I'm not sure I wanted her to win. But by far and away my favorite of the season.

My two favorites by her.

Ring Of Fire - WOW!!!!! A Johhny Cash Song Done Welll! This won me over.

[/youtube]

Don't Stop Believing - there is a second song here too but it's only 45 seconds long! Yeah I don't even consider it a song. I really don't get the point of them doing this when they could've extended the first song.

Honestly I thought she was by and far away a star.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 8/6/2008, 8:18 am

Nashville Star 360795 You two are probably on cloud nine knowing Melissa won the title. I actually forgot to watch the finale but am glad for her. I am hoping Gabe will get some kind of contract as he has such a nice voice.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down