Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elliott set to release single, new CD

3 posters

Go down

Elliott set to release single, new CD Empty Elliott set to release single, new CD

Post by Angie 1/13/2009, 3:34 pm

From Croshal Entertainment Group

He is releasing a single in February and his CD, which is not yet titled, will be released in May 2009. It looks as though he will have an official website launching soon as well at www.officialelliottyamin.com

I am so excited about this. Elliott is such a wonderful singer and I've met him and he is such a genuinely nice person and so so sweet Very Happy

I'm super happy I love you
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Elliott set to release single, new CD Empty Re: Elliott set to release single, new CD

Post by Angie 1/21/2009, 11:54 pm

Here is an article I found at neonlimelight.com

Elliott set to release single, new CD Elliottyaminpic

He was the season 5 American Idol third-place finisher with more heart and soul than any contestant to ever grace the Idol stage. And even though Elliott Yamin didn’t walk away with the title, he walked away with a following that would catapult his independently released self-titled debut album to No. 1 on the Billboard Independent albums chart, and No. 2 on the R&B albums chart. The album went on to grab a gold certification in the US and Japan.

Now the 29-year-old crooner is set to follow-up his successful debut with his as-yet-untitled sophomore album being released on May 5.

Yamin had hoped the album would be able to come out on the two year anniversary of its predecessor’s release but staying on schedule took a hit last March with the death of his beloved mother Claudette Yamin.

The new set promises to stay in the same soulful lane as his debut, but with a few slight changes: no cover songs, and more co-writing by Yamin. “I’ve been trying to write as much as possible, building my own catalog of songs that I’ve co-written,” he told USA Today’s Idol Chatter.

Expect some top-notch collaborations on the new disc. Along with re-teaming with Grammy-award winning duo Stargate (who produced Yamin’s hit single “Wait For You“), he’s also locked in studio time with Jermaine Dupri and Josh Abraham.

A single is expected to drop in February.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Elliott set to release single, new CD Empty Re: Elliott set to release single, new CD

Post by TaysLadybug 1/22/2009, 2:30 pm

WOW om thrilled for you Hes such a sweetie Im sure his mama is looking down from Heaven & all smiles Elliott set to release single, new CD 360795

Angie wrote:From Croshal Entertainment Group

He is releasing a single in February and his CD, which is not yet titled, will be released in May 2009. It looks as though he will have an official website launching soon as well at www.officialelliottyamin.com

I am so excited about this. Elliott is such a wonderful singer and I've met him and he is such a genuinely nice person and so so sweet Very Happy

I'm super happy I love you
TaysLadybug
TaysLadybug
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 22
Fave Idol(s) : UUUUUUUM that Sexy A$$ gray Haired Guy that won season 5 Taylor Hicks LOL, David A & Elliott
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://myspace.com/penney1115

Back to top Go down

Post by TaysLadybug 1/22/2009, 2:31 pm

He looks so handsone in that suit Elliott set to release single, new CD 991927

Angie wrote:Here is an article I found at neonlimelight.com

Elliott set to release single, new CD Elliottyaminpic

He was the season 5 American Idol third-place finisher with more heart and soul than any contestant to ever grace the Idol stage. And even though Elliott Yamin didn’t walk away with the title, he walked away with a following that would catapult his independently released self-titled debut album to No. 1 on the Billboard Independent albums chart, and No. 2 on the R&B albums chart. The album went on to grab a gold certification in the US and Japan.

Now the 29-year-old crooner is set to follow-up his successful debut with his as-yet-untitled sophomore album being released on May 5.

Yamin had hoped the album would be able to come out on the two year anniversary of its predecessor’s release but staying on schedule took a hit last March with the death of his beloved mother Claudette Yamin.

The new set promises to stay in the same soulful lane as his debut, but with a few slight changes: no cover songs, and more co-writing by Yamin. “I’ve been trying to write as much as possible, building my own catalog of songs that I’ve co-written,” he told USA Today’s Idol Chatter.

Expect some top-notch collaborations on the new disc. Along with re-teaming with Grammy-award winning duo Stargate (who produced Yamin’s hit single “Wait For You“), he’s also locked in studio time with Jermaine Dupri and Josh Abraham.

A single is expected to drop in February.
TaysLadybug
TaysLadybug
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 22
Fave Idol(s) : UUUUUUUM that Sexy A$$ gray Haired Guy that won season 5 Taylor Hicks LOL, David A & Elliott
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://myspace.com/penney1115

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 2/21/2009, 10:28 pm

I am so looking forward to the new album from Elliott. I have loved all the music he has put out so far and I am sure I will love his new music as well. By the way, Elliott is featured on the song "Woman Gotta Have it" which is on the new Taylor Hicks album which comes out next month. Can not wait to hear their soulful voices together.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down