Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angie's San Francisco recap 1-20-09

Go down

Angie's San Francisco recap 1-20-09 Empty Angie's San Francisco recap 1-20-09

Post by Angie 1/20/2009, 10:43 pm

I'm not sure there is much to say about tonight's show. It was boring. I'm so happy it was only an hour long. I didn't take notes tonight because well...why? There was nothing exciting enough. So I will try my best to recap the folks I can remember. Smile

The Good....or just Okay...

To start off the show we have Tatiana...she went to a psychic...I wasn't really paying attention. But she started giggling and oh my was that grating on my nerves. She gave the judges some pictures maybe...not for sure. She had a very interesting outfit on. She could sing. She wasn't someone who stood out, but she got her ticket to Hollywood.

Next I remember Jesus. He had a good voice. Not one that stood out for me tho. I think the judges were going to send him home without that golden ticket, but then he brought his kids and well...I think his kids got him his ticket to Hollywood.

Adam was up next. He probably was the best of the night, but after a show like we had to endure tonight that is not saying much. He has been in Wicked for the past year or so. I think he had a good voice. Reminded me of Clay in a way. But in my opinion he was too theatrical. Maybe that can change. We'll just have to see.

Lastly, Kai. He takes care of his sick mother. How sweet is that? He is a musician. And he can sing. Still not my favorite from all the auditions we've seen so far, but not bad.

I'm not even going to mention the bad because I can't remember any of their names. I wasted an hour of TV when I probably could have been watching President Obama dance with his wife Laughing

Only 11 people got their golden tickets in San Francisco.

I just have to say that I hope tomorrow night is better. And, I hope my little recap is better and I'm more prepared.

Until tomorrow....... Angie's San Francisco recap 1-20-09 51514
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down