Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kellie on Ellen 1-22-08

Go down

Kellie on Ellen 1-22-08 Empty Kellie on Ellen 1-22-08

Post by Angie 1/21/2008, 11:53 am

Ellen

"American Idol's" KELLIE PICKLER is back! We'll talk about the USO tour in the Persian Gulf that she just finished and about her new tour with Rascal Flatts. And, she'll perform her new hit, "Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind," from her critically acclaimed debut CD, "Small Town Girl." Then, you would think that turkey bacon is better for you than regular bacon, but you would be wrong. You would think that a fast food egg cheese and ham breakfast sandwich would have more calories than a multi-grain bagel with cream cheese, and you would also be wrong. Tuesday, the author of the best selling book, "Eat This, Not That!" and the editor of Men's Health Magazine, DAVID ZINCZENKO, will stop by to enlighten us on some of our biggest misconceptions about food. Plus, The Disney Channel's newest star, SELENA GOMEZ, will be my guest. We'll talk about her hit show, "The Wizards of Waverly Place," which is one of the highest rated shows in The Disney Channel's history.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Kellie on Ellen 1-22-08 Empty Re: Kellie on Ellen 1-22-08

Post by Angie 1/23/2008, 12:34 pm

Here's the video. Interview only. I haven't found the performance video yet

I just love Kellie! She never fails to make me laugh!!

Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down