Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boulder's Ace Young nominated for a Grammy Sunday night

Go down

Boulder's Ace Young nominated for a Grammy Sunday night Empty Boulder's Ace Young nominated for a Grammy Sunday night

Post by Angie 2/9/2008, 1:15 pm

Boulder's Ace Young nominated for a Grammy Sunday night 291351 So great for Ace. AND...looks like he has his debut album out in April. Very Happy

Also up for a Grammy tonight is Boulder's own Ace Young. The season five "American Idol" finalist is nominated in the best rock song category for co-writing Chris Daughtry's "It's Not Over," along with Daughtry, Gregg Wattenberg and Mark Wilson. The award in that category goes to the songwriters. Other nominated songs in the field come from heavy hitters Bruce Springsteen, Foo Fighters, the White Stripes and Lucinda Williams.

Earlier this week, Young, who lives in Los Angeles, said he would be attending tonight's award ceremony along with his brother Ryan Young and a few other friends.

"I really haven't focused my attention on (the award), and I think that's the only way to go into it," said Ace Young, 27. "We already did our work and I know it stands for itself. I hope we can pull through and walk away with one of those trophies."

Young's self-titled debut album is due to be released in April; he also was recently named a celebrity ambassador for the Arizona-based Muscular Dystrophy Association.

You can find this article at dailycamera.com
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down