Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Ray Cyrus

2 posters

Go down

Billy Ray Cyrus Empty Billy Ray Cyrus

Post by geewindu 2/9/2008, 8:58 pm

Anybody here like him? I'm a big Billy Ray fan. Whheeeee Dogggeeeee! My favorite of his cds is The Other Side. You can preview and buy it here: http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?r=1&ean=80688627423
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Billy Ray Cyrus Empty Re: Billy Ray Cyrus

Post by Angie 2/10/2008, 11:41 am

I am starting to get into Billy Ray. I love the song 'Get Ready, Get Set, Don't Go' and that is why I checked out his CD, and I liked it. I've been really getting into country music lately. I've always liked it, but now it seems that's what I'm mostly listening to when I have the time to listen to music.

Plus, I hear Hannah Montana every single day on the TV. So, now I can say I like Miley Cirus too LOL
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 2/14/2008, 12:52 pm

I like that song too, surprise. I like the duet version that they added to the new cd. I like Miley but I think she does best when she sings country, like in the duet. Either way I got my sister the new Hannah Montana 2 Meet Miley Cyrus 2-pack cd for her Birthday. She loves them and plays them all the time here. She's been putting one on out in the living room and then putting the other one on in the room she's in on the other half of the house. Razz I wasn't sure if I liked either at first but now think they're pretty good. Smile
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/14/2008, 1:35 pm

I've heard the duet of that song, and I agree I enjoy Miley's voice more when she does country. My youngest son watches that all the time and wanted to go see her in concert, but utterly impossible to get tickets. I think he has a little crush on her or something. He's 8, but he won't talk to me about girls. He talks to his big brother and his dad.

I really hadn't listened to Billy Ray until recently, and I'm really enjoying him.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 2/21/2008, 4:10 am

I'll confess I watch Hannah Montana too. It's one of the few funny shows out there that's not from 10 or more years ago IMO.
I listened to Billy Ray back when Achy Breaky came out and then didn't listen to him until Doc came out. We watched that all the time. Then he came out with The Other Side cd around the same time he was on the show and I was hooked. It also got me watching Sue Thomas F.B.Eye which I then started really liking. It became my Favorite tv show of all time.
Billy Ray Cyrus 675120
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down