Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AI Pays well

Go down

AI Pays well Empty AI Pays well

Post by Guest 2/28/2008, 12:10 am

Since he is a judge i post this here:haha:

Those 'American Idol' checks must come with extra zeros for Simon Cowell because the music mogul just bought himself a $80 million dollar mansion in London.

Cowell bought the house from a property developer, which will boast an underground extension, which will include a swimming pool, a mini spa with a Jacuzzi and treatment room, and a parking garage for six vehicles.

$80 million is no joke! You can just imagine how huge the property must be. Cowell gets some mad props from us for that one

Back to top Go down

AI Pays well Empty Re: AI Pays well

Post by geewindu 2/28/2008, 4:52 am

Eighty Million Dollars On A Home!!!!!! Imagine what he could do with the money if he put it to good use. Like say charity or something that could change the world for the better. That's ridiculous!
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/29/2008, 1:50 am

I know

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum