Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Palen

2 posters

Go down

Joe Palen Empty Joe Palen

Post by killerqueen 3/19/2008, 11:41 pm

Joe Palen is a friend of mine on myspace. He has written one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. I like all of his songs but this one has really touched my heart. The title is "Live In Pain." I hope you will check him out on myspace. If you like him let him know.

http://www.myspace.com/joepalenmusic [url][/url]

Love,
Michelle

killerqueen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Joe Palen Empty Re: Joe Palen

Post by geewindu 3/21/2008, 8:33 pm

Yeah I checked it out. He sounds pretty good. Is he the same guy who wrote "Take Wing" for the Take-Wing project? His name is Joe. Thanks for the link. Smile
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by killerqueen 3/21/2008, 11:02 pm

I don't think so. Joe is just getting back into his music more since his divorce last year. He doesn't want to be wondering "what if?" I love all 3 songs and I can't wait for his album ion a few months. Joe Palen is also an actor and comedian. You can see clips of him on YouTube.com

I'm supposed to have a telephone interview with him next week. I'll publish my article here when it's done.
Love,
Michelle

killerqueen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/22/2008, 1:28 pm

Okay cool. Thanks.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum