Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol Nurse Not Going To Chase Unicorns

Go down

American Idol Nurse Not Going To Chase Unicorns Empty American Idol Nurse Not Going To Chase Unicorns

Post by Angie 3/22/2008, 10:15 am

When Ryan Seacrest revealed that Amanda Overmyer was going home, Amanda handled the news with calmness and gracefulness. When asked about her good natured way of handling elimination, Amanda said, “Yesterday wasn’t the most dramatic thing that’s happened in my life. You know, I just got voted off of a TV show, and I was thankful to be there and privileged to have that many millions of Americans vote for me just to keep me on until eleven, and for someone like me who’s completely different. You know, I’m kind of out of a different mold than everyone else in the competition. I found that very warming that I had that much support.”

Even though Amanda Overmyer gained the label of being the rocker chick, she didn’t feel that helped her in the competition. Amanda explained, “Being my own personal style helped me as far as being the quintessential rocker chick I guess, but as far as the competition itself, I wouldn’t say that it necessarily helped me, because young kids are not going to relate to me as easily as they do the other ones.”

Read the full article here.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down