Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Amanda

Go down

Interview with Amanda Empty Interview with Amanda

Post by Angie 3/22/2008, 10:18 am

Q. Hello, Amanda. It seems like you’re more capable of going on to the next step and being less needy than a lot of the contestants. Can you just give us an overview of your life at this point? In other words, as I understand it, you already own a home back in Indiana. Did your car or truck get messed up by the action or do you still have one? Do you expect to go back there or do you expect to stick around L.A.? What is your situation right now?

A. Amanda Overmyer American Idol 7: Yes, I’ve owned a home in Indiana for three years. I can go back in my career if need be. As of right now, no decisions are being made as far as what exactly I’m going to do, because I have no idea if there are any options out here, if there are any. It’s going to be a little bit of a waiting game for the next couple of months probably.

Q. It was very good nature that you showed and everyone was surprised when you were voted out. Basically, are you quite optimistic about your life and where you’re going from here?

A. Amanda Overmyer American Idol 7: Absolutely. Yesterday was the most traumatic thing that’s happened in my life; I just got voted off of a TV show. I was thankful to be there and privileged to have that many millions of Americans vote for me just to keep me on until 11. With someone like me, who is completely different, I’m cut out of a different mold from everyone else in the competition, I found that very warming that I had that much support.

Read the full interview here.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down