Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The American Idols Sing More Legendary Copyrights

Go down

The American Idols Sing More Legendary Copyrights Empty The American Idols Sing More Legendary Copyrights

Post by Angie 3/24/2008, 12:17 pm

Apparently there are a lot of horndogs hanging around “American Idol” these days. Witness these quotes:

Kristy Lee Cook: “I can blow you out of your socks and you know it.”
The ‘Crest to David Cook: “Let me grab you.”
Syesha: “I want to touch everybody tonight!”

It’s getting hot in here, so let’s move on to the reviews…

Amanda Overmyer (“Back in the USSR”)
The Good: She definitely knows what kind of rocker she wants to be (and she’s not afraid to say it). She seems more and more comfortable and joyful on stage with each passing week. She threw in a shout out to Lafayette, IN (home of the northernmost Chik-Fil-A that I’m aware of).

The Bad: She definitely knows what kind of rocker she wants to be and she won’t deviate from that formula. She’s getting very, very boring. By the end of the show, I barely remembered that she had performed.

Amanda Stock: Dropping (unless she mixes it up, and in a good way, she’s not long for this competition)

Kristy Lee Cook (“You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away)
The Good: She can blow us all out of our socks and we know it. Challenge extended.

The Bad: The mistakes started when she chose the song because she liked the title. Then she said that she’d perform the song with heart and proceeded to do exactly the opposite. At least her track record for most songs blown over the course of Season 7 continues. We joke about how she can’t perform anything but “Amazing Grace,” but she really can’t.

Kristy Stock: Nearing the point of Sanjayafication

Read the rest of the reviews here.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down