Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol)

Go down

American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol) Empty American Idol 7, March 26 Recap: Proud to Be an American (Idol)

Post by Angie 3/27/2008, 5:07 pm

Most would agree that Kristy has overstayed her welcome. But her diabolical strategy (or strategery, if you will) in choosing a song all about loving America may have done the work for her and ensured her another week or two in the competition. Has Kristy’s overwhelming love for America and manipulation let her live to annoy another day?

Instead of starting two minutes early each week, so that I miss the end of America’s Next Top Model, can’t we just cut out the music video? They’re always dumb anyway. I doubt the Idols will mind either.

Ryan tries to give us some gravity, but I don’t think Syesha is taking it seriously enough for his liking. Good for you, Syesha. Ryan tells us last night’s episode received the highest number of votes so far this season. I’m not sure why, but okay. Ryan’s still stuck on Randy being tough. Paula is dressed like a pretty, pretty princess. Simon is wearing white! Cue plug for the songwriting contest. I still don’t care.

Read the full article here.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down