Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by geewindu 4/1/2008, 6:36 am

AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 65285 AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 130508 AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 65285 AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 130508 AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 65285 I swear I just fixed everything to look nice and Right before I'm gonna go to bed THIS HAPPENNED!!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 510257 AHHHHHH!!!! I DIDN"T WRITE ANY OF THE CODES DOWN!!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 584623 Oh Angie you are not gonna like this! Someone's been playing with our board!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 75579 I should never have told my friend my password! AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 754998 Unless Someone else did this? Was it you Angie? AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24676 Please say it was. No it couldn't have been you've been asleep for hours! Oh boy I am tooo tired after staying up yesterday for 33 hours straight. So I'm going to bed. AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 130508 I guess we'll have to figure this out tomorrow. AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 130508 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about all that screaming but I needed that. Nothing like a good long Ahhhh to let it out. Sad

-------------------------------------April Fools!!!!!------------------------------------

Yes you read that right! Everything I wrote up there is a big fat lie. I did NOT tell some friend my password and I have all the codes. Very Happy AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 768907 It was all me. AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 768907 Shame on me. AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 75579

Here are the codes But if you want others to see this you can wait. Or if you want me to fix it since it's my mess. Whatever you want. Afterall I'm the culprit. AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 768907
Colors and text size
1. #68d4df
2. & 6. #98afc7
3. #9c9169
4. & 5. #069dc9
I didn't mess with the text.
10. 10
11. 11
12. 11
13. #f3f2ef
14. #e06a11
15. #4d8a31

Backround Colors
I left forum width at 90%
1. #ffffff
2. blank
3, 4, & 5. #000022
6 & 7 #000044

Table Header
1. blank
3. #1a1a1a
4.-7. #00044

Scrolling bar colors:
2 -- 4. #000000
6. #eeeeee

And here is the backround link:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/11/83/25/08/bluebl10.png

And for the Idol Unofficial sign:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/11/83/25/08/iu_ban11.png

So did you know it was me?

AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! April-Fool-ILLUS
I deserve it.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Angie 4/1/2008, 6:54 am

AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53476 AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53476

I really thought you had gone crazy!!

I come here half awake expecting to see something all beautiful and I had to put on my sunglasses!!

April Fools!! AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53476

So, are you going to bed or are you going to fix it? Laughing Or aren't you here anymore? Laughing
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Angie 4/1/2008, 6:58 am

OK....you're not here and I can't stop laughing, but seriously my eyes hurt and I'm changing it back now in case I don't have time to do it until a lot later.

I don't want people to freak out. Cool <---- see....sunglasses

AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53476

Actually I kind of want people to freak out, but I'll change it back Laughing
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhrt 4/1/2008, 8:28 am

THank God! I thought you had all gone mad!!! lololol
dreamhrt
dreamhrt
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 50
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/1/2008, 2:37 pm

Yeah I'm back sorry I couldn't fix it then. I really was tired. As for that I got someone to come over because of it and use the chatbox. Very Happy

Last edited by geewindu on 4/1/2008, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/1/2008, 2:46 pm

Angie wrote:AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53476 AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53476

I really thought you had gone crazy!!

I come here half awake expecting to see something all beautiful and I had to put on my sunglasses!!
AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53476 AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53476 AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53476
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/1/2008, 5:03 pm

Oh BTW I have all the codes written down from before you left last night if you want something back. Very Happy I like these colors but we do need to fix some of the buttons.

Also if you want some people to freak out we could change just a few things like the banner and maybe just a few colors. What do you think?
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/2/2008, 5:51 am

I thought I'd post this here:
AAHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aprilfoolsbackup2-1
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 4/2/2008, 6:56 am

I just have to say that Ruben and Taylor do not look good with mustaches! Laughing
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/2/2008, 6:11 pm

What about Fantasia's little goatee? Laughing Or Clarkson's tongue? Laughing
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 4/2/2008, 7:02 pm

Guess I didn't even notice those Laughing
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/2/2008, 7:09 pm

Some people! Not even noticing my hard work. Laughing (it wasn't that hard)
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum