Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMT teams with Idol producers on new duet talent show

2 posters

Go down

CMT teams with Idol producers on new duet talent show Empty CMT teams with Idol producers on new duet talent show

Post by Angie 1/11/2008, 4:50 pm

bizjournals.com

Nashville-based Country Music Television is holding auditions for a new television show called, "Can You Duet".

CMT has teamed up with the producers of American Idol in a search for the next great country music duo.

Auditions will be held at 9 a.m. Jan. 12 at the Wildhorse Saloon at 120 Second Ave. N.

Participants will be allowed to line up outside the Wildhorse beginning at 5 a.m.

Duos can be made of family, friends, co-workers, etc. Solo singers who can't find a partner will need to pair up with someone in line the day of the open call.

For detailed information go to cmt.com
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

CMT teams with Idol producers on new duet talent show Empty Re: CMT teams with Idol producers on new duet talent show

Post by Sweet T and GRITS 1/11/2008, 5:52 pm

Hey that's tomorrow morning...that would be worth the trip to Nashville (1 hour from me) just to see who is in line. I just love Nashville. I love you
Sweet T and GRITS
Sweet T and GRITS

Number of posts : 4
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

CMT teams with Idol producers on new duet talent show Empty Re: CMT teams with Idol producers on new duet talent show

Post by Angie 1/11/2008, 6:58 pm

It is tomorrow morning! LOL If you go down there you have to come back and report to us if you see anybody.

I've never been to Nashville. One day I'm sure I'll take a trip down there. It seems like a great place.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down