Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cook plans to release debut album

3 posters

Go down

Cook plans to release debut album Empty Cook plans to release debut album

Post by Angie 5/28/2008, 11:11 pm

American Idol winner David Cook has been signed to 19 Recordings / RCA Records and is preparing to start recording his debut album which is due for release in fall 2008.

"David Cook is an extraordinarily versatile and talented artist with an impressive sense of musicality," says Tom Corson, Executive Vice President and General Manager, RCA Music Group. "He is a natural performer and a true star. We are thrilled to welcome him into our family."

Cook, who's first single, "The Time Of My Life" skyrocketed to #1 on iTunes, will be recording his album over the summer while on the road with the American Idol’s Live tour. The tour kicks off on July 1st in Glendale, AZ and wraps on September 13th in Tulsa, OK.

Read the full article here.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Cook plans to release debut album Empty Re: Cook plans to release debut album

Post by geewindu 5/29/2008, 4:25 am

By fall!?! I know planning and actually making it happen are two totally different things but that would be so cool if he could get it out then without really rushing like they did with Taylor's cd. Kellie's was out Oct.31st so there's hope he could get it out by then and still have it be good, but let's face it he could sing a lot of things and make it sound good, same thing with Brooke. I can't wait!!!! I think Those two are gonna shatter some records in the recording industry. Their cd/songs are doing so well on the charts right now. Cook plans to release debut album 287422
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 5/29/2008, 10:07 am

Cook plans to release debut album 360795 That would be awesome. I am so looking forward to getting so many cds of so many of the contestants from this season. I am wondering if they plan to release his "Time Of My Life" as a single. I usually do not download from the internet. I do have a cd burner on my system but have not figured out how to use it and sometimes my system does not work right. Really need to call the nerd squad in here.

Anyway, thanks for posting the info.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 5/29/2008, 6:41 pm

concertcris wrote:Cook plans to release debut album 360795 That would be awesome. I am so looking forward to getting so many cds of so many of the contestants from this season. I am wondering if they plan to release his "Time Of My Life" as a single. I usually do not download from the internet. I do have a cd burner on my system but have not figured out how to use it and sometimes my system does not work right. Really need to call the nerd squad in here.

Anyway, thanks for posting the info.

I would think they will make it a single, but since you can already get that maybe he'll do Dream Big. Very Happy I know wishful thinking on my part. Laughing

I also have a cd burner on my system on here but have yet to figure it out. I think maybe I'll do that now.

"Really need to call the nerd squad in here." I just had to comment on this. I found it funny. I don't know if you know or not but that's a mix of "Geek Squad" From Best Buy and "Nerd Herd" From the tv show "Chuck". Laughing I don't mean to be rude at all but it made me laugh.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down