Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bucky at Farmington Civic Center with Dierks Bentley

Go down

Bucky at Farmington Civic Center with Dierks Bentley Empty Bucky at Farmington Civic Center with Dierks Bentley

Post by Angie 1/11/2008, 6:23 pm

In Farmington, MO

Country music recording artist Dierks Bentley and American Idol participant Bucky Covington will be making at stop in Farmington as part of their current tour.

Bentley and Covington will play at the Farmigton Civic Center on Feb. 29, and will be joined by Covington and Luke Bryan. The concert is part of the Throttle Wide Open Tour.

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. on Jan. 19 at the civic center. Tickets can also be purchased at all Ticketmaster locations, and online at ticketmaster.com or by phone at 866-646-8849. A $1.25 service charge will be attached to all tickets sold at the Civic Center.

Ticket prices are $39.75 in the pit around the stage (standing room only), $39.75 reserved floor and $34.75 for reserved bleachers.

“I’m sure we will have a quantity of premium seats available for sale at the Civic Center,” said Bill Towler, Civic Center director. “How many we will have I don’t know, but I’m sure we will have some of the pit tickets along with some front and second row seats. They will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis on Jan. 19.”

Read the full article here
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down