Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! Empty The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!!

Post by geewindu 7/18/2008, 4:55 am

Written on July 16th:

OHHHHH WOW!!!!!! I'm just so happy!!!! Yesterday was sooooo great, so so so so great!!!!!!!! I met Brooke 4 times!!!!!!!!!!! And I got 3 pictures with her!!!!!!!!!!! And She had the most amazing performances ever in the concert!!!!!! I will always remember that day!!!!! Oh and I don't think I'll be coming back to earth anytime soon!!!!!!! OH WOW!!!!!! It's hard to describe everything but I'll give it a go.

Okay I'l start from the beginning. I finished my pictures the night before the concert and I scanned them in the computer before we left, I'll upload them and post them for you guys to see. Smile

It was about a 3 hour drive to Ogden (where the SCC concert was) and we stopped at f.y.e to get some really cheap used cds. (a Josh Turner cd, Randy Travis, SCC, and Rascal Flatts) Really good deals. We were only gonna get three but it was buy three get one free so that worked out nicely in our favor. Smile

I also called my friend, Diana from Ogden 'cause I was gonna pick her up and then her mom wouldn't let her go and then she did get to go later on for the concert eventually. We kept calling and texting but we could never find each other. Rolling Eyes Oh well.

Anyways we got to the E center around 11:30 and put the sun tan lotion on and then got in line. It was pretty warm out there but not until we were in the sun for hours did it seem to get hot. Good thing we brought a lot of water/gatorade.

We talked to some people on both sides of us for a while. One girl was from hawaii and the tour just happened to come there while she was visiting her cousins. She said she was a huge American Idol fan since season 1 and that this was her first American Idol concert. She was really excited. She was really hoping to meet Michael Johns and Archuleta. Then there was a Jason fan who came up and said there was so many people the night before he couldn't get close to Jason. He did get his picture with him. And there was this friendly lady next to us who said she normally would never come to an A.I. concert but she did it for one of her kids 'cause she got all A's. She said she really did not like Jason as she felt he couldn't sing and didn't like how he acted. She also didn't like Kristy. Her favorite was Archie she said she really liked his voice and would love to have him as a son. She also said she thought Brooke was really nice.

And well we talked for hours with everyone and I showed them my pictures I planned on giving them if any of them came out. We were there for a very long time before the band's bus finally pulled up but still no idols. Then after quite a bit more time their bus finally pulled up and went behind a gate. On it's way passed I saw Ramiele, Kristy, Michael (Who looked all serious and gave out the peace sign, haha) and then Carly in the back. There was some other heads back behind the guys but I couldn't tell who they were. Then they stayed behind the gate for half an hour then finally Kristy came out! Woooo! Finally somebody! She was out and moved pretty quickly down the line. We (My brother Josh, My sister Jamie, and me) all got her autograph and Josh took a picture of us with Kristy. She seemed pretty nice and I gave her my picture I drew. I had them all in folders though and I gave it to her and she seemed happy but didn't actually look at the pic there as she was still signing autographs. So for the others I made sure I opened the folder if I could when giving it to them.

The Next one out was Brooke! There was a lot of cheering for her and then she waved her arms and said she only had 25 minutes and that she was on vocal rest. So she went and did autographs first and then would take pictures on the way back. Well she went to the other side across the street first so I thought she might not make it. Then she came to our side and said she had only ten minutes so she was hurrying to get everyone she could. She did make it to us and well I'm not sure how to describe it. We got her autograph and they took a picture me and Brooke as she was signing mine but I don't know how well it turned out. Anyways I had to think really hard to speak it was crazy I never had to do that before. I always just talk it comes natural and so I just thought I'd say what came to my mind as I may never get the chance again for a long time. So I told her she was my favorite artist ever, and she was like Thank you, thank you. And I gave her my drawing and she was gonna ign it at first and I told it was for her and she was like aww thank you. I'm not exactly sure what she all said as I was super excited I was just all bouncy and excited when she first came out. And then I met her and that was SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 440214 The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 675120 The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 440214 The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 675120 The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 440214
So then since she had like no time left I didn't know If I'd get a picture with her so I ran to the end of the line while the kind lady next to us saved our spot so I could go get a picture with Brooke. And so she put her arm around me and said 1,2,3 smile, and was really nice about it but she was in a hurry.
And then I went back to my place in line and the kind lady said she'd use her digital camera and get a picture of me and Brooke. And then Brooke remembered me and said "Thanks for the Drawing" again. The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 287422 Woooooo!!!! She was so nice even after saying she wouldn't talk much because she was on vocal rest. She looked pretty much the same in person as I thought she would. She had a hat on and her hair was straight. But when we met Jason he was really skinny.

Anyways after Brooke was done Michael came out and he was a really great guy. It made me like him a whole lot more after seeing him. There was these girls next to me who all really wanted meet him and when of them wasn't there. He asked where she was and one said the bathrooms but then someone said she's running back and he backed off and said Okay that's it for now I gotta go sorry and turned away and walked like 10 feet and the girls face was like priceless when she heard he was leaving and she just missed her. And then he came running back saying of course he wasn't leaving he was just joking. And he said it meant a lot to him that she was running to see him and made her feel all special. He seemed like a great guy. Then he signed my picture and pointed to him and Brooke and said she didn't know he was gonna grab her leg. And Brooke was like "I'm married" and then he said "Yeah, I'm married too". Jamie and I got a pic with him. He was fun and when I gave him my drawing he was like thank you it's really nice, yeah I wish I had that jawline. and ran his finger on it. He was a really funny guy.

Then Archuleta came out and the uproar came. He had a handler with him when he was coming by who was not a nice guy. Archie was like on autopilot, the guy just told him and everyone there was no time for pictures and he would just move and sign. Archie would just sign and then look up and smile then sign, then look up and smile. He talked only a very little but seemed nice. The handler for some reason asked my name (I have no idea why) and then so Archuleta put wrote "To Jeremy," on the top of the pic. Let's just say those girls next to me were a little jealous that he wrote my name. This was before I gave him my drawing and I was no longer in front as Jamie's favorite is Archie. I gave him the drawing after though and he said thanks.
Also whenever he moved down the line a whole group would move down with him, haha. I guess that's what happens when Archie's hometown is literally a couple miles down the road.

I also got autographs and pictures with Jason, who was well Jason just really laid back. haha.

Then the last one who came by was Chikezie and he was in a hurry and wow he had so much energy. He was like bouncing all over the place to sign what he could when he got to our side so we didn't get a good picture if we even got one. LOL!
All of them stopped a little longer after they saw the drawings except Chikezie really but he looked at it then looked back and was like oh cool!

Well they all finally left and so did we, Carly, Ramiele, Syesha, and David Cook didn't come out.....

Okay that's part 1, I will continue later this is getting long. But I met Broooke!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 287422 The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 287422 The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 287422 The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 287422 The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 287422 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!!

Post by geewindu 7/18/2008, 4:56 am

Written on the 17th

Okay Part 2:

After we left the before party we went to go eat as it was about 4:30 by the time we actually left. We stopped at a Burger King and got stuff off their dollar menu and had to pay for it with coins haha. A lot of the money we brought with were coins as besides roughly $70 that's all we had. I drank about 1 1/4 cups of water before I filled up my pop. I think I guzzled it down in like 10 sec. Laughing
Well then we went to the mall that was right down the street and looked there for about 10-20 min. as we hadn't much to do. But they didn't have any good bookstores there so Josh wanted to go to the Barnes & Noble that was in Murray UT. Yep that's right Archie's hometown. We used the GPS to get there it was only 4 miles away but it took us like 20 minutes as it was rush hour and there ended up being lots of construction. Well as soon as we got to B & N (It was right next to a two story fancy strip mall The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 141279 ), Josh and Jamie went in but I couldn't get the keys out of the car and couldn't get the car to start and I went into panic mode as I was like Oh no I'm gonna miss Brooke in concert! But then I realized I turned the car off without putting it into park. The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 726752 :stupid: Oh boy I can't believe I did that.
Well the B & N wasn't really big like I expected it to be for being in a fancy town. Of course I didn't expect Archie's hometown to be so fancy and upscale. I thought it was supposed to be a small town, obviously not, LOL!
Then we drove back to the E center and decided to pay $10 for parking across the street and down a little as we didn't want to face the parking crowd as it was already 6:30 and the show was supposed to start at 7. But when we were paying with dimes the guy only wanted 5. I guess that worked out for us. The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 53476
Then we rushed over to the center and got in a small line to get in and the ticket taker lady asked us who are favorites were Immediately I said Broooke! And then she said "Did you know her husband is here tonight?" and that he was here yesterday. I was like no that's so cool. I knew he hasn't been able to come to a lot of the shows as he took way too much time off when she was on the show that he wasn't able to take it off during the tour. But he was able to be there and support Brooke. I thought that was so sweet. Smile

I looked around for Diana (ISupportJordin! on IDF) again but as you know no luck. Then we went to the shop and could only afford two shirts. So Josh got a David Cook one and Jamie got one with all the Idols on it that she said we could share. There was an Archie shirt but she didn't like it very much so she got that instead. We again had to pay with coins and we wrote the prices on the baggies they were in so we could tell and the guy didn't want to count it so he just said he assumed we were being truthful about it. He was nice. Smile

And then we went and found our seats. It was almost ready to begin!

First up was Cory (the host guy) and a walking poptart mascot. LOL. He brought a couple people in the aisle and told them to dance haha and then he left and a few seconds later a video comes on, quickly stating their journey to the top 10 and the a voice comes up along with a video "Number 10 Chikkezie!" He opens the show moving all over the stage and singing "When You Know My Name's Chikezie, Baby"
Then he sang two more songs I really don't remember them well. He was okay not bad but not great.

Then it's number 9 with Ramiele. She did two fast songs which surprised me as she only did one really the whole time she was on the show. She had some dance moves, didn't sound too great though. She was okay.

Then "#8 Michael Johns!!!!!" He came out with We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions medley. Well kinda a medley he sang about what he did on the show for We Will Rock You but as more like a prelude as he sang like all of We Are The Champions" It was Awesome!!!!!! Maybe because he came after Chikezie and Ramiele but WOW!!! I liked a couple of his performances but this was really great! Between this and before the show I'm suddenly liking him a lot more than I ever did while he was on the show. He was really good live! After Chikezie and Ramiele I was wondering if I'd get my $50 worth, Michael Johns 3 performnces alone were worth $20. He then sang It's All Wrong But It's All Right which again was way better than when he was on the show! In between song he turned kinda sideways and said let me just unbutton my shirt and he did then turned back and held it open and he was wearing and Archuleta shirt! The Greatest Day Ever!!!!!!!!!! 53476 Oh wow! And then he picked up a water bottle to drink saying he just neede some water before the next song and it had Archie's face on it too!!!! :lmao: He was so fuuny & cool!!!!!!!! His last song was Dream On and as much as I like Brooke's version he does an amazing job here. He even hit the really high notes!!!! It wasn't cringe-worthy klike on the show! He was great!!!!!!!!

Okay that's it for part two, sorry but it's dinner time for me, To Be Continued Again...........
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 7/18/2008, 4:58 am

Part 3:

Then it was Kristy Lee Cook. I don't know the name of her first song but it was just okay but definitely better than Ramy and Chikezie's. Her second song was God Bless The U.S.A. which is one of my favorites from her but it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Good yeah but not great. Then she sang Cowgirl which I felt was her best song. Overall she has a much better recording voice.

Carly Smithson was next. I'm not sure what her songs were but her voice sounded better. I'm not sure I liked the first song I don't remember her second song and her third song was Great! I don't know what it was but I like it! That surprised me as I didn't care for Carly on the show. But overall she wasn't bad, she was much better than Ramiele and Chikezie.

Okay this was a short part sorry but I gotta go again.....
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum