Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanjaya Returns to the Spotlight with All-New EP and Autobiography

Go down

Sanjaya Returns to the Spotlight with All-New EP and Autobiography Empty Sanjaya Returns to the Spotlight with All-New EP and Autobiography

Post by Angie 1/22/2009, 10:57 pm

I have no link to the original article. I am sorry Sanjaya Returns to the Spotlight with All-New EP and Autobiography 1869

American Idol Sensation, Sanjaya Malakar, Returns to the Spotlight with All-New EP and Autobiography - 'Dancing to the Music in My Head' - January 20, 2009

NEW YORK, Jan. 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Move over, David Cook! Since Season Six of American Idol, pop culture has been lacking a certain something...and his name is Sanjaya Malakar! The performing sensation, celebrated as "the people's idol" and best known for his impressive hairstyles and screaming young fans - or "fanjayas" - is back in the limelight once again! The hot young star returns with a debut EP and autobiography of the same name. Dancing to the Music in My Head, the all-new EP and book title from the American Idol favorite, will be available exclusively on Amazon.com for physical purchase and digital download for 30 days, beginning January 20, 2009.

The premiere EP showcases the standout style and talent that quickly made Sanjaya a fixture on numerous entertainment programs and magazines and ignited his huge and devoted fan base that remains just as passionate today as it was when the soft-spoken performer stole the show - and the hearts of viewers from coast-to-coast - on American Idol. Dancing to the Music in My Head features five original tracks, including "A Guy Like Me," "A Quintessential Lullaby" and "I Got It For You" (The Label Record Company NY, SRP $9.99). The digital EP also will be offered for a price of $3.96 for a limited time, with digital downloads of individual songs available in MP3 format. In addition, the new song "Tell Me Who I Am" can be downloaded for free by Amazon.com customers for a limited time, as part of the uniquely extensive offering from the online retailer.

In Dancing to the Music in My Head: Memoirs of the People's Idol, the new book from Sanjaya Malakar and Alan Goldsher, Sanjaya takes readers back to where it all began for the first time. The autobiography treats readers to a behind-the-scenes look at his unlikely rise to fame on one of the biggest shows on television - from waiting in line among thousands of hopefuls to touring with the top-ten American Idol finalists nationwide and earning the prestigious distinction of one of Time magazine's Most Influential People of 2007. (Pocket Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, SRP $19.99). Amazon also will offer a downloadable Kindle version of the new book for an SRP of $19.99.

About Sanjaya Malakar

Sanjaya Malakar became a household name on American Idol's sixth season in 2007, as his enthusiastic fans cast their votes for the teenager to return to the stage week after week. Whether attending a dinner at the White House or being parodied on Saturday Night Live, Sanjaya has captured national attention in a way that most ordinary suburban teenagers can only dream of. "Fanjayas," can keep up with the world of Sanjaya by visiting www.sanjayaworld.net or www.myspace.com/sanjayaworld. Interviews and hi-res images available on request
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down