Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quirky Girl

2 posters

Go down

Quirky Girl Empty Quirky Girl

Post by concertcris 3/12/2009, 11:32 am

Quirky Girl 681519 This girl does not interest me at all mainly because that tattooed arm of hers is distracting as well as her awkward dance moves. I was not impressed with her rendition of "Rockin Robin" on Michael Jackson week. Even the judges did not care for the song choice. I am wondering if this girl could grow on me as I do recognize that she has a good singing voice but as of yet is picking songs that do not compliment her tone. I honestly do not think she will last long on this season as the guys are so dynamic. Best wishes to her anyway.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Quirky Girl Empty Re: Quirky Girl

Post by geewindu 3/25/2009, 5:02 am

Well Hey CC. Sorry I haven't reviewd the last few weeks hectic days I tell you. Anywho Megan is my favorite of the ones left. I liked her and Alexis the best thinking Alexis had a shot at the finale and Megan did not. Apparently I was wrong Sad

But I really like Megan's Rockin' Robin... I even bought the Studio haha. I think that Caww caww at the end of her performnace was kinda weird when she did it live but otherwise I loved the fun version it was. I think like the title you gave this thread she is very quirky. I'm not sure abouut the weird dance moves but I love quirky and she is definitely a breath of fresh air around many boring guys this year.

Though I don't think she'll las too long. Sad I'd love to see her in the finale with Matt but I just don't see that happening with the judges not liking her.

Oh and I have a bone to pick with Idol but that's a different thread and I don't have time right now Very Happy
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down