Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace - A Highroller With A Heart

2 posters

Go down

Ace - A Highroller With A Heart Empty Ace - A Highroller With A Heart

Post by concertcris 1/15/2008, 8:25 pm

Ace - A Highroller With A Heart 42241 Everyone! Thought I would start a topic about that cutie Ace Young. This now 27 year old guy may finally have lots to celebrate this year. Finally come this Spring it is reported that he will be releasing his debut cd on his own label. Long overdue in my opinion. Another factor is he is up for a Grammy because of the song "It's Not Over" that he co-wrote with Chris Daughtry. As many of you know Chris and Ace are good friends and I am thrilled that Ace will get some recognition if this song should win.

Some of you may not know just how charitable this young man is. Last year he and his fans raised over $80,000 for the children's hospital in Denver. Another thing is that first year after the Season 5 tour many people sent Ace and his family pictures they had taken during the tour. So Ace and his family chose the best 12 and made a calendar to sell. All the profits went to his charity.

I also happened to see Ace on the Jerry Lewis Telethon last year where he sang one of his songs "Scattered". He also performed "Dream On" made famous initially by Aerosmith. I would buy these two songs from him in a heartbeat. He was so great on both of them.

Ace - A Highroller With A Heart 87757 Ace's birthday is November 15th so want to wish him belated wishes on that and can not wait to see this adorable man become successful with his solo album. He is definitely a thud-muffin.

Smile

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Ace - A Highroller With A Heart Empty Re: Ace - A Highroller With A Heart

Post by Angie 1/16/2008, 4:19 pm

Thank you! This is one guy I haven't really kept up with. I know he is very charitable. I cannot believe that he hasn't released an album yet. Long overdue.

Good things happening to Ace all around! What a great guy and well Ace - A Highroller With A Heart 87757
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down