Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople

2 posters

Go down

Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople Empty Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople

Post by Angie 1/21/2008, 6:01 pm

A.I. Season 6 Top 12 finalists, Chris Richardson and Melinda Doolittle, are this year’s spokespeople for Dryer’s/Edy’s American Idol ice cream promotion. Click here to check out Edy's/Dryer's website. You can also check out tour dates for the promotion there as well

You can go to the website, pick one of five American Idol Slow-Churned Flavors to choose from, and vote. Once you vote, you will be entered into a sweepstakes to receive four tickets to the finale of American Idol, plus other great prizes!
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople Empty Re: Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople

Post by concertcris 2/26/2008, 9:12 pm

Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople 49837 Okay I found out the information on the question I asked you in Chris Richardson's folder. Now I have another question because I am not getting any info from the Dreyer site. When is the new cd coming out that features Chris? Do you know what the cd is called and also where are they going to be selling it. (Target, Walmart, etc?)

Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople 858416 I know I wrote about this somewhere but my senior moments are taking hold and I can not for the life of me remember where I wrote about this. Dumb me.

Anyway, would surely appreciate any info you can give me on this. Thanks! Smile

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople Empty Re: Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople

Post by Angie 2/27/2008, 12:57 pm

I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner CC. I just saw this.

I read it somewhere too, and I have to go searching again I think. My brain is slow today. I think I posted it in the forum somewhere.

Let me clarify...you're looking for where to get the Dryer's CD? I hope that is what you're asking LOL I think I read somewhere (and I will look for you) that when you buy 2 ice creams you get a free CD. I think I might be wrong, but again I'll check it out for sure for you Very Happy

I'll be back....
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/27/2008, 1:59 pm

Here's one website I found. I don't know if it will help, but I"ll keep looking and see if I find more information.

http://idol.dreyers.slowchurned.com/idol/americanidol.html
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 2/27/2008, 8:25 pm

Smile Okay Angie I got the scoop from Dreyers directly involving this promotion. According to their representative only selected stores are doing this promotion. And then not all stores in the chain store line. In my area of Carson City, Nevada two of the stores mentioned were SaveMart and Raley's. Also mentioned was Lucky's supermarket however they have a really long list of other store names that I did not write down.

The deal is the consumer has to purchase 2 cartons of the slow-churned ice cream or 2 boxes of the slow-churned bars. When they check out they receive the free cd. Now if the store has ran out or not doing it in your area, you can still get the cd by sending the receipt showing you purchased two of the above mentioned products and they will send you the cd.

I have already checked in my area and of course none of them have this promotion going so guess I will have to do it the hard way by sending in the receipts.

I do appreciate your assistance in trying to find out so thanks anyway.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/27/2008, 8:47 pm

Sorry i couldn't help you but glad you found it out. I'm surprised they don't do this more widely spread. That kind of sucks. I"ll have to check to see if they're doing it in my area.

Did you call them? or what exactly did you do? Thanks Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 3/3/2008, 9:45 am

Chris & Melinda Ice Cream Spokespeople 270877 Sorry just saw your post. I went to their website, got the main number and called them. Of course you have to listen to a bunch of recordings before you get to an actual person. Their rep Tiffany gave me the scoop on all the stores and also about the receipt business. If you call them they will give you a list of all the stores involved.

Hope this helps. I still have to go buy the ice cream as I have been quite busy planning my daughter's baby shower which is on the 8th of March. I will be taking care of this next week. Anyway, good luck in your area.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down