Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Blog from Blake

2 posters

Go down

New Blog from Blake Empty New Blog from Blake

Post by Angie 2/8/2008, 9:48 am

Very Happy I love you

Friday, February 08, 2008

peace for a moment......
Current mood: focused
Category: Life

It's 11pm, I'm in a hotel on sunset, just got into LA and already today I had a three hour meeting with my new business manager, finished my new tattoo on LA Ink, by Kim Saigh and just had dinner with my sharks (Lawyers). What a great day. Grammy weekend. Time to party.

Sorry it's been so long my friends. I have finally had a couple of weeks off and by off I mean I've super busy catching up with family and friends at home. I haven't been online because I don't have internet at my new casa. I finally bought my house and KJ my best bud and drummer moved in last thursday. What a great feeling to have a place to rest my head. We combined our studios and within the next few weeks, we will have it up and running. So far I've painted a couple rooms, torn out the base boards and bought a couch. It's coming together just great. Dad came over and helped me paint. Felt like old times for a minute. I use to paint houses as side jobs as a kid and now my house has seen the best of it.

I'm here in LA for business with my record label and 19. We are in talks of the new single and I couldn't be more happy with the news. Finally my dream has come true and the label has listened to my pleas. HOW MANY WORDs does it take for me to say that HOW MANY WORDs should be the new single. Well finally it caught on. Don't know when It will hit the radio, but hopefully within the next month you should be hearing it on the airwaves. STOKED!!!!!! Thanks to you great friends.

Thanks for reading. More to come when Comcast gets there sweet ass over to my place and hook me up with some of that Informational Super Highway ish.

Peace and Vibes - BL
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

New Blog from Blake Empty Re: New Blog from Blake

Post by concertcris 2/9/2008, 11:04 am

Sad I am not sure how successful Blake will be with this new single. Seems like he has just disappeared from the charts since his album release.

However, wishing him the best in his future.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/9/2008, 12:44 pm

I know. I don't know if it's the best choice off his album. I haven't listened to it enough to make a decision on that. I like his CD, but again I'm sure most of the voting public don't buy music. I wish he has more success with this single. Jordin too. I hope she does better than her first single did. She is having Chris Brown in there too and he's crazy talented. I just think he should have maybe picked a ballad, something different than 'Break Anotha'

I will come and see him on his solo tour, if he makes it to Minnesota. I'm sure it will be at a small venue. I love going to shows at this small clubs. It's so intimate and you get a good feel of the performer too.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down