Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER**

3 posters

Go down

Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** Empty Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER**

Post by Angie 2/12/2008, 2:38 pm

Wearing Simon masks Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** 53476 The picture cracks me up! I can figure out a couple of the guys just by their hair, but other than that I don't know. It's hard to figure out.

Take your best guess and see what you can figure out Very Happy

Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** American-idol-7-top-24-revealed
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER**

Post by Angie 2/12/2008, 2:47 pm

accompanyTV Squad cropped and the picture into sections and blew them up. I'll post them here, but you can if you wish go to their site and check it out as well Very Happy

Side note: This is insane. I don't remember any other season with spoilers and goofy pictures. But, it is a lot of fun!

Left Side of photo
Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** Top-24-spoiler-photo_080211b

Right side of photo
Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** Top-24-spoiler-photo_080211c
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** Empty Re: Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER**

Post by concertcris 2/12/2008, 10:37 pm

Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** 65285 Whoever did leak this info sure is a jerk. I do see some who I think are on that rumored list. If the list is true, sadly many of the really good talent did not make it I think. It is too bad the judges get to pick the top 24.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/13/2008, 10:04 am

Some of my picks were sent home. I was really sad to see Perrie go. There are still some on the rumored list that we haven't heard one note from. I'm more into the guys and a couple of girls and my opinion keeps changing on who I might like. I don't want to like Michael Johns but he killed on Bohemian Rhapsody last night.

Well....we finally get the real Top 24 tonight and I couldn't be happier. I just hope at least a few of the names are wrong. I'm still excited though Very Happy

That picture? My local Fox station has an Idol segment on show nights and they have that picture posted now on the news and website. They just laughed about it all. They even made a commercial with it.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 2/13/2008, 11:57 am

Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** 42241 I did a re-cap on therealdealforum about Hollywood rounds so instead of doing that here let me just say a few thoughts on what we saw.

Very Happy I really liked Brooke White, Amanda Overmeyer, Asia'h Epperson, Ramiele Malubay, Danny Noriega (he sounded better this time), David Archuleta (another plus this time), Kyle Endsley (great job on "You Raise Me Up"), David Cook and a real surprise who we just now got to see is David Hernandez. He sounds great I think.

Carly Smithson and Michael Johns did well but still not into them. Syesha Mercado is also failing to impress me as she just screams her lyrics too much. Also not into Kristy Lee Cook.

Mad I also was mad that Perrie Cataldo was let go. He sounded very good to me. Also felt bad for Suzanne Toon and Angela Martin. The real travesty of the night was letting Josiah Leming through to the top 50. What a whiny baby who had the nerve to dismiss the band and then give us that awful rendition of "Stand By Me". I am totally shocked the judges let him through when other talents that were shown got eliminated especially in view of the fact that not even the judges liked this performance. How nuts is this?

Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** 991927 Well tonight the suspense will be over as the top 24 will be announced. I am so relieved that next week we finally get down to the real business of the show. I will give each a chance to impress me but right now from all that we have seen my top two favorites are Asia's Epperson and David Hernandez. I am almost sure I will be changing my mind and adding more as the show progresses. Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** 53476

Talk to you soon!

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/13/2008, 2:22 pm

I saw your review over at The Read Deal. I don't even know if I'm going to write one up. So much happened last night and I missed most of David Hernandez's performance as my hubby called. He should know better by now Laughing But, I did ignore him for a minute to hear a little and I have to saw I loved what I heard. I can't wait to hear more from him. Also, after the 24 are officially announced I will be making individual forums for them and then i'll post pictures, videos of auditions, and if they have pre-idol music i'll find that as well. Obviously not all in one day, but eventually LOL

I agree with you on Carly...i don't get why they love her so much. Syesha has a great voice, but she's starting to scream almost everything and it's annoying and I get a headache. Asia'h is awesome. Plain and simple. I was sad Angela was sent home. I can't believe she got through that with her father being killed so recently. I hope she gets some recognition somewhere and can get a musical career going. I'm mad Perrie is gone Sad I really liked him and don't see why they let him go as I thought he did great.

Now...i have to disagree with you on some points about Josiah. As I loved his his audition when he was on keyboards, I do think he wines a lot. I think he would be a very difficult contestant and wouldn't make it very far anyway. I do wish him well though because I do like his voice. I was surprised they sent him to the top 50 as that last performance sucked and him dismissing the band to me was just plain rude. He should have at least tried to not be such a baby and work with the band. I think it totally hurt him.

I liked Brooke with the keyboards as I thought she did better than her initial audition that i can remember. I do like Michael Johns but i'm not wanting to like him for some reason.

I also agree with you on liking Amanda, Asia'h, Ramiele , Danny Noriega (who I thought did way better than the initial audition), David Archuleta (I didn't like him much in his original audition, but really thought he did an awesome job last night. He'll win those teens over quick), Kyle Ensley also did a great job, and David Cook whom I also like better this go round.

This should be an interesting season. Even though some of the ones I liked initially are gone and even some on the rumored list we havent heard one note out of their mouths, I think this will be a good season talent wise. I'm really looking forward to the performances next week to get a good feel on all of them. it's so nice to hear them back to back and compare them to each other.

It should be fun Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 2/14/2008, 11:08 am

Very Happy Angie, I totally agree that this should be an interesting season. I have posted some comments on your list of the top 24. Basically just saying who are on my top list currently but that could change. As for Michael Johns, I posted a comment on him in his section. I will never vote for this guy no matter how good he is. If you read my comment, you will know why.

Sad I was really sad that Kyle Endsley did not make the cut. Bravo to Simon for letting him know that he wanted him in the competition. As for Colton Berry, well we have not seen much of him so the vote is out right now.

Looking forward to seeing the ones we have not had the opportunity to get up close and personal. You are so right, this should be fun!

Smile

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/14/2008, 9:52 pm

Here's my List
Amanda Overmyer
Asia'h Epperson
Syesha Mercado
Robbie Carrico
Danny Noriega

It not in a particular order But Amanda is my Current fave but it could change we'll see

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 5/29/2008, 6:19 am

Angie wrote:Wearing Simon masks Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** 53476 The picture cracks me up! I can figure out a couple of the guys just by their hair, but other than that I don't know. It's hard to figure out.

Take your best guess and see what you can figure out Very Happy

Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** American-idol-7-top-24-revealed

I forgot about this pic!!! Let me see if I can all of them right. I'll figure it out later.... hmmm....thinking as I drift off into dreamland Picture of Season 7 Top 24 **SPOILER** 51514
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 5/29/2008, 10:02 pm

okay first on the left it's Robbie, then Chikezie behind him, with Amanda Overmyer next to him, Amy Davis in front of her, Then Jason Yeager?, then Brooke!, then Joanne behind her, and Syesha next to her, Jason in the white coat, Danny in front of him, Michael Johns is the one behind the three blondes, the three blondes in order are Alaina, Kristy, Kady? (wow they look a lot alike without faces:haha: ), Colton in the back in the striped shirt, Luke in front of him, Garrett in front of him, Ramiele next to him, then David Cook, with Carly behind him, and next to her David Hernandez, Alexandrea Lushington, Asia'h Epperson, and Archie.

Whew that was tough, I wonder if I got 'em right?
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down