Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irish Idol: Smithson's Secret Past WHOOPS!

2 posters

Go down

Irish Idol: Smithson's Secret Past WHOOPS! Empty Irish Idol: Smithson's Secret Past WHOOPS!

Post by dreamhrt 2/15/2008, 2:53 pm

American Idol is supposed to be all about giving undiscovered talent a chance. Please note I used the word "undiscovered." As in, artists who have not had record deals yet. Artists who need a show like this to GET a record deal in the first place. Artists who have not already had major labels waste millions of dollars unsuccessfully trying to mold them into next big things.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/13980/irish-idol-smithsons-secret-past
dreamhrt
dreamhrt
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 50
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Irish Idol: Smithson's Secret Past WHOOPS! Empty Re: Irish Idol: Smithson's Secret Past WHOOPS!

Post by Angie 2/15/2008, 4:11 pm

I've read some of this before, but not in as much detail. I even saw the music video she made and wasn't really impressed.

No disrespect to her or her fans, but if she failed so miserably before and I'm assuming they were so sure she would succeed as evidenced by all the money they put into her, what is going to change now that makes her so successful? Just my opinion.

My opinion on her is that I think she can sing. But, I don't get the hype as to why the judges are so into her. But again, that's just me. I am looking forward to hearing more of her of course so I can make a better decision. I do feel she'll make it into the Top 12 though.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down