Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 24 Photos

2 posters

Go down

Top 24 Photos Empty Top 24 Photos

Post by Angie 2/17/2008, 8:08 pm

Top 24 Photos Top-24_080215

Top 24 Photos American-idol-final-24_472x226

Top 24 Photos Group

Photos courtesy American Idol/Fox
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Top 24 Photos Empty Re: Top 24 Photos

Post by geewindu 2/28/2008, 4:36 am

Here's some behind the scenes photos i found.

Top 24 Photos 29608

Top 24 Photos 29609

Top 24 Photos 29620

Top 24 Photos 29602

Top 24 Photos 29601

Top 24 Photos 28947

Photos courtesy of American Idol/Fox
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 2/28/2008, 4:37 am

And some more:
Top 24 Photos 28969

Top 24 Photos 28971

Top 24 Photos 28979

Top 24 Photos 28983

Top 24 Photos 28984

Top 24 Photos 28987

Top 24 Photos 28946

Top 24 Photos 28943

Top 24 Photos 28924

Top 24 Photos 28921

geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/28/2008, 9:57 am

Thanks gee! Those are great photos Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/6/2008, 4:43 am

Top 24 Photos 675120 YAY!!!! Top 24 Photos 675120 It worked!!!! Thanks for the help angie!!!! Top 24 Photos 809520 In case anyone else is wondering I'm talking about I moved this thread over here where it belongs. Top 24 Photos 571777 Very Happy
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/6/2008, 8:48 am

More bouncing Top 24 Photos 675120 Top 24 Photos 675120 YAY!!! Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/6/2008, 10:37 pm

geewindu wrote:Here's some behind the scenes photos i found.

Top 24 Photos 29608

Top 24 Photos 29609

Top 24 Photos 29620

Top 24 Photos 29602

Top 24 Photos 29601

Top 24 Photos 28947

LMAO Jason looks so bored in # 4 LOL Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/6/2008, 10:48 pm

geewindu wrote:Top 24 Photos 675120 YAY!!!! Top 24 Photos 675120 It worked!!!! Thanks for the help angie!!!! Top 24 Photos 809520 In case anyone else is wondering I'm talking about I moved this thread over here where it belongs. Top 24 Photos 571777 Very Happy

AHHHHHHHHH ok LOL it's all good I was estatic when i moved threads in another forum angie owns LOL. I haven't had to do that here cause Angie always Ninjas me b4 I realize what i did LOL Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/6/2008, 11:29 pm

TaysLadybug wrote:
geewindu wrote:Top 24 Photos 675120 YAY!!!! Top 24 Photos 675120 It worked!!!! Thanks for the help angie!!!! Top 24 Photos 809520 In case anyone else is wondering I'm talking about I moved this thread over here where it belongs. Top 24 Photos 571777 Very Happy

AHHHHHHHHH ok LOL it's all good I was estatic when i moved threads in another forum angie owns LOL. I haven't had to do that here cause Angie always Ninjas me b4 I realize what i did LOL Laughing

Top 24 Photos 768907
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2008, 2:54 am

Angie wrote:
TaysLadybug wrote:

Top 24 Photos 768907

LMAO

Angie i lovce your new Avitar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/7/2008, 1:01 pm

Thanks! Isn't that cool? If you want an avi I'd be more than happy to take requests. Remember, I'm still learning so I'm not as good as Jodie Very Happy

You like my new TV boyfriends too? I'm not sure if I like my siggy yet. I was tired so I just stopped creating Laughing

And...all of a sudden I'm really loving David as previously I just thought he was creepy.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2008, 1:34 pm

I want one PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE ty Top 24 Photos 850521

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/15/2008, 3:07 pm

I can also make you an avatar for you if you like since Angie's been pretty busy. Just tell me who or what you want in it. Of course if you'd rather have Angie do it I completely understand. Smile

Unless you meant that you wanted one of Angie's new TV boyfriends, somehow I doubt I could convince them to leave her. Wink Very Happy Laughing
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/15/2008, 6:25 pm

geewindu wrote:I can also make you an avatar for you if you like since Angie's been pretty busy. Just tell me who or what you want in it. Of course if you'd rather have Angie do it I completely understand. Smile

Unless you meant that you wanted one of Angie's new TV boyfriends, somehow I doubt I could convince them to leave her. Wink Very Happy Laughing

OMG Im sorry I accidentally hit edit instead of Quote LOL MY BAD

Sure you can make me one with Jason Castrom Amanda, The guy with the Aussie accent lol.

Me & angie have a understaning

She has Elliott Yamin & Blake Lewis & WE SHARE TAYLOR lol Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/15/2008, 7:37 pm

geewindu wrote:I can also make you an avatar for you if you like since Angie's been pretty busy. Just tell me who or what you want in it. Of course if you'd rather have Angie do it I completely understand. Smile

Laughing Very Happy

Pens...if I wanted Taylor all to myself I just have to ask gee to convince him....gee is my new bodyguard Top 24 Photos 53476 Top 24 Photos 53476

I'm so funny Razz
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/15/2008, 9:22 pm

TaysLadybug wrote:

Sure you can make me one with Jason Castrom Amanda, The guy with the Aussie accent lol.

I just did that the other day at the Brooke White site with one of Angie's posts. Don't feel too bad. Cool

How come you let her get away with two & 1/2 boyfriends and you only get 1/2? Laughing Or do you have a whole bunch you're not telling her about. Very Happy

Angie wrote:Pens...if I wanted Taylor all to myself I just have to ask gee to convince him....gee is my new bodyguard Top 24 Photos 53476 Top 24 Photos 53476

I'm so funny Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/15/2008, 9:29 pm

And I'll see what I can do for your avatar. Smile
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/15/2008, 9:54 pm

Angie wrote:

Laughing Very Happy

Pens...if I wanted Taylor all to myself I just have to ask gee to convince him....gee is my new bodyguard Top 24 Photos 53476 Top 24 Photos 53476

I'm so funny Razz

Escuse me???????? No you didnt??????????
I thought i was one of your besfriends & we agreed to share Taylor Crying or Very sad Top 24 Photos 584623

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/16/2008, 3:16 am

geewindu wrote:
TaysLadybug wrote:

I just did that the other day at the Brooke White site with one of Angie's posts. Don't feel too bad. Cool

How come you let her get away with two & 1/2 boyfriends and you only get 1/2? Laughing Or do you have a whole bunch you're not telling her about. Very Happy

You are right that aint fair She's even married I want Taylor all to myself Im single {kinda LOL}

Angie wrote:Pens...if I wanted Taylor all to myself I just have to ask gee to convince him....gee is my new bodyguard Top 24 Photos 53476 Top 24 Photos 53476

I'm so funny Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/16/2008, 9:25 pm

You are right that aint fair She's even married I want Taylor all to myself Im single {kinda LOL}
You tell her! Laughing Don't tell Angie I said that. Top 24 Photos 1869

Oh and I have a couple questions about your avatar.
Is there any colors you would like me to use as either a backround or for something else?
And you said you wanted Jason Castro, Amanda Overmyer, and Michael Johns, Do you like one of them in particular as the best? That way they can get the middle. If you don't I have Amanda there at the moment. I already made one but it turned out pretty bad so I'm gonna try again. Maybe just fix it up. Top 24 Photos 686681
Also if there is anything else you think of go ahead and tell me and I'll see what I can do.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/17/2008, 12:19 am

geewindu wrote:
You tell her! Laughing Don't tell Angie I said that. Top 24 Photos 1869

Oh and I have a couple questions about your avatar.
Is there any colors you would like me to use as either a backround or for something else?
And you said you wanted Jason Castro, Amanda Overmyer, and Michael Johns, Do you like one of them in particular as the best? That way they can get the middle. If you don't I have Amanda there at the moment. I already made one but it turned out pretty bad so I'm gonna try again. Maybe just fix it up. Top 24 Photos 686681
Also if there is anything else you think of go ahead and tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Lmao ok mums the word Wink

You can put Amanda in the middlIe. I also like David Archuletta. I like purple & blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down