Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Statement from Taylor

3 posters

Go down

A Statement from Taylor Empty A Statement from Taylor

Post by Angie 1/9/2008, 12:06 am

MySpace (on the front page Wink )

To all my fans and The Soul Patrol, I want to take a moment to talk about the recent news that my label and I have mutually parted ways. The important thing for all of you to remember is that I've been a working musician my whole life. This is turning the page on a new chapter of my career. Artistic freedom and control is an exciting prospect. The things that are most important to me is creating my art, performing it, and my fans. With the momentum that all of you have created over the years, Taylor Hicks is not going to stop anytime soon. I've started working on the new album, writing and scheduling exciting collaborations. The DVD, Whomp at the Warfield, is in it's final stages, and will be released soon. So as one door closes, a new one opens for 2008 with more excitement for all my fans than ever before. Sit tight, because the best is yet to come!

*sigh* I so I love you him!! A Statement from Taylor 87757
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

A Statement from Taylor Empty Re: A Statement from Taylor

Post by hishoney 2/14/2008, 12:00 pm

i just want to say hello to taylor hi hun hi everyone else lol A Statement from Taylor 768907 I love you I love you I love you

hishoney

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/14/2008, 1:37 pm

LOL! Another Taylor fan I presume? He's my #1 and I miss him so I love you I love you
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by killerqueen 2/29/2008, 11:25 pm

I love Taylor too, ya'll I want my pic taken with him.

killerqueen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/1/2008, 11:59 am

You love him too? And you have a picture with him? I want my picture with him and I'm going to get it on his next tour. I have to. It's my mission. Very Happy

I would love to see the picture!
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by killerqueen 3/1/2008, 12:09 pm

Angie wrote:You love him too? And you have a picture with him? I want my picture with him and I'm going to get it on his next tour. I have to. It's my mission. Very Happy

I would love to see the picture!
No A Statement from Taylor 653533 The concert I was going to got cancelled and broke my heart. It was on my birthday too. I'd be happy if somebody could photoshop me into a pic with Taylor. So far, he's not scheduled to be anywhere near me this year. I just want to have my pic taken with Taylor A Statement from Taylor 42241
Love,
Michelle

killerqueen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/1/2008, 12:41 pm

I'm not that great at photoshop yet Sad

I'm sorry you missed his show. Have you ever seen him live? I hope you have. I would have been upset.

I saw him at the AI concert and then at an after party with his old band LiMBO. That was THE BEST concert ever. I never stuck around after the show to meet him as he did hang out and I"m still pissed about that Crying or Very sad

Then I saw him in March of 2007 and sort of met him but didn't get my picture with him. I was sad then too. I guess it just hasn't been my time to get that picture yet. I know it's coming. And...i'll probably look like some cheesy fan in it when it happens Laughing

I did meet Elliott last summer and he is the most bestest man ever!! Very Happy I have to go into Elliott's forum and see if I posted my pictures.

Yes...look in Taylor's picture folder too...i posted my awesome pictures of Taylor from 2006 and in Elliott's picture forum when I saw him in June of 2007.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down