Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britney Spears

2 posters

Go down

Britney Spears Empty Britney Spears

Post by Angie 1/9/2008, 5:58 pm

Sorry, but I just have to start a topic for poor, poor Britney. I'm going to start posting articles here in the off-topic section or just leave it in one thread. I need to discuss her with people, and I'm not quite sure why.

I used to like Britney even though she's not the best singer in the world, she has some talent and I think she is a good dancer and enjoy watching her videos.

I just feel bad for her with the paparazzi everywhere and just everything. I hope she can get the help she needs. I never thought that K-Fed would be the better parent in all of this, but that's the way life is. I hope Britney can get help before her life spirals further out of control. I really do feel bad for her and hope she can pick herself back up. I really think she needs to go back home or stay away from anywhere celebs go....get out of California and just get some help or some alone time if possible.

Anyway....I pray she can get the help she needs. I feel like she's a part of my life since I hear everything about her and everything she does and for me personally I just can't be annoyed or sick of hearing about her problems. I wish I could help her, but I wouldn't know where to start.

So....I will be posting Britney news when I find it. I just wish her well and hope everything starts getting better before it gets worse.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Britney Spears Empty Re: Britney Spears

Post by concertcris 1/15/2008, 8:05 pm

Britney Spears 825642 Guess we have something in common Angie as I also like Britney and actually own all of her music. True she was not the best singer but I found her to be quite entertaining none the less. She does have some great music out there and her videos are awesome I think. I think her downward spiral started way back when Justin Timberlake dumped her. Kevin sort of came into her life at the right time because she was nursing her broken heart and he gave her false hope that she was loved. I think he only loves her money and even now I feel the same. Sure anyone can be a great parent when someone else is footing the bill. Keep in mind that Kevin has other children that he has not been the best parent to. Luckily those kids have Shar as their mother to protect them from all this hoopla. Britney sadly needs deep therapy to realize her worth and stop doing all these crazy things. I also feel the media is taking its toll on her so in reality she needs to get somewhere that they can not watch her every move. I am hoping she will get the help she needs to get a grip on her life.

I think the boys should be taken away from both of them because soon all this media attention will start affecting their lives even more as they grow older. I really feel for those kids.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/15/2008, 8:12 pm

I am surprised about K-fed being the one with the kids. Neither one of them are good parents. But, Kevin must be taking good care of them. At least I hope he is. I just hope everything works out for the better especially for the kids.

Brit needs some time alone away or something. But her last deal with driving all over the place was kind of odd. Poor girl.

Again...it's about those kids. I really hope they are being well taken care of.

I'm sure Kevin wanted her money. Probably still does. I know she pays him a lot, which is probably more than I make in a year.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down