Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report Requested on Spears Incident

Go down

Report Requested on Spears Incident Empty Report Requested on Spears Incident

Post by Angie 1/12/2008, 12:43 pm

LOS ANGELES (AP) — An attorney for Kevin Federline wants the police department to release its investigative report on an incident at ex-wife Britney Spears' home a week ago that led to the pop star losing custody of her two sons.

According to a court order released Friday by Los Angeles County Superior Court, there was a hearing Thursday in the couple's child custody dispute. Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, asked for the police report and also requested the names of the law enforcement officers who responded.

A hearing on the requests will be held Monday.

Police intervened Jan. 3 when Spears refused to return the children to Federline after a court-monitored visit.

After a standoff, Spears, 26, was taken to a hospital in an ambulance that was chased by a crowd of photographers.

The next day, Commissioner Scott Gordon awarded sole legal and physical custody of 1-year-old Jayden James and 2-year-old Sean Preston to Federline and suspended Spears' visitation rights.

Spears left Cedars-Sinai Medical Center a day and half later.

According to the court order, Gordon denied a request from Spears' lawyers that the next hearing be closed to the media. That means that, unlike most of the previous hearings, Monday's proceedings could be open to the public and the media.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Report Requested on Spears Incident Empty Re: Report Requested on Spears Incident

Post by Angie 1/12/2008, 12:44 pm

This keeps getting worse and worse for Brit. I haven't really been following this all week, but I'm sure this is going to become more interesting.

She's also been with one of the paparazzi...dating or something. At least she's spent time with him ever since she left the hospital. More to come I'm sure. Plus I'm sure most of you aren't interested and normally I don't really care about the personal lives of celebs, but to me this girl needs some help and I truly hope she gets it. That is why I've been a little invested in this girls life. And the kids....thank God they are young and hopefully won't remember any of this mess.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down