Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eyes Really Do Have it, dawg

Go down

The Eyes Really Do Have it, dawg Empty The Eyes Really Do Have it, dawg

Post by Angie 1/11/2008, 6:54 pm

The News Tribune.com
Published: January 11th, 2008 01:00 AM

What is it? Randy Jackson’s eyewear.

Sweet, dawg: Now you, too, can look like music producer and “American Idol” judge Randy Jackson. Seattle-based eyewear company America’s Best announced this week that the Randy Jackson Collection, modeled after the star’s own collection of signature specs, is on sale at local company outlets.

Get ’em while they’re hot: South Sounders can be among the first to secure the new frames. The thin, streamlined masculine specs (like the much-talked-about ones Jackson sports on “Idol”) are on sale at America’s Best locations in Lynnwood, Tukwila and Tacoma.

Randy says: According to an America’s Best news release that was sent out earlier this week, Jackson said: “I’m a person who loves to wear glasses. It’s another opportunity to tell you who I am. And I think that men can enjoy wearing glasses and look good in them. But there isn’t much out there for men. So I decided I’d create a line – for all men that want to look good.”

An eye for style: America’s Best CEO Reade Fahs said Jackson helped design the collection. “The frames are just really cool,” he said. “Randy is an integral part of the product development process and wears his own designs all the time. Given his talent expertise and impeccable taste, we know this is a winning eyewear collection.”
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down