Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Gokey Unofficial - New Fan Forum

2 posters

Go down

Danny Gokey Unofficial - New Fan Forum Empty Danny Gokey Unofficial - New Fan Forum

Post by Angie 2/2/2009, 11:02 pm

Hey everyone!!

I have a brand new shiny..well not really shiny...fan forum for Season 8 contestant Danny Gokey who is rumored to have made Top 36. If you're thinking....who is this Danny Gokey? Well he auditioned in Kansas City and he was the guy whose wife died a few short weeks before his audition. His audition song was 'I Heard it through the Grapevine'

Stop by and join if you'd like to support him and meet other Danny fans. The forum is new...like today we opened Very Happy

There is still some technical issues with the domain name but for now you can access the site at a temporary address. I'll update here when the domain name is activated adn all the stupid technical difficulties with it are sorted out Very Happy

If you know of any other Danny fans...please spread the word. We'd love to have you. We're getting in early on this and have already told Danny about the site!

Danny Gokey Unofficial Danny Gokey Unofficial - New Fan Forum 613758
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Danny Gokey Unofficial - New Fan Forum Empty Re: Danny Gokey Unofficial - New Fan Forum

Post by TaysLadybug 2/11/2009, 11:23 pm

Im in hee hee & SO IS HE TOP 36 baby hee hee
TaysLadybug
TaysLadybug
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 22
Fave Idol(s) : UUUUUUUM that Sexy A$$ gray Haired Guy that won season 5 Taylor Hicks LOL, David A & Elliott
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://myspace.com/penney1115

Back to top Go down