Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol' judge Paula Abdul wants to go 'Dancing with the Stars

Go down

American Idol' judge Paula Abdul wants to go 'Dancing with the Stars Empty American Idol' judge Paula Abdul wants to go 'Dancing with the Stars

Post by Angie 2/1/2008, 7:32 pm

By Christopher Rocchio, 01/31/2008

As Paula Abdul attempts to re-launch her recording career, the American Idol judge has apparently expressed an interest in crossing enemy lines and putting her Grammy-winning dance moves on display.

"She told me she wanted to do [Dancing with the Stars]," Luis van Amstel, a former Dancing with the Stars professional partner who still works as one of the ABC reality show's choreographers, told TV Guide in the magazine's February 10 issue. "I thought she meant to sing. But she said, 'No. I want to dance.'"

Abdul recently debuted her new single "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" -- which was produced by fellow Idol judge Randy Jackson -- on Idol host Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show, and it represents her first single since "Crazy Cool" was released in 1995.

The "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" music video will reportedly premiere during Fox's pregame coverage of Super Bowl XLII on Sunday, February 3.

Read the rest of this article at Reality TV World
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down