Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Ride’ to top - Carrie Underwood enjoys leading own concert tour

2 posters

Go down

‘Ride’ to top - Carrie Underwood enjoys leading own concert tour Empty ‘Ride’ to top - Carrie Underwood enjoys leading own concert tour

Post by Angie 2/17/2008, 9:37 pm

Carnival Ride” is the way Carrie Underwood describes her life over the last few years. It’s also the title the country music star chose for her sophomore album. And it’s the title of the first tour she’s headlining in support of the album.

The tour stops at Wachovia Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre Township Monday night at 7:30 with “American Idol” alum Josh Turner as the opening act.

Carnival Ride” is the way Carrie Underwood describes her life over the last few years. It’s also the title the country music star chose for her sophomore album. And it’s the title of the first tour she’s headlining in support of the album.

The tour stops at Wachovia Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre Township Monday night at 7:30 with “American Idol” alum Josh Turner as the opening act.

In a recent phone interview from the bus headed to a performance at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn., Ms. Underwood talked about life on the road and the surprising turns taken in the life of the woman who is arguably the most successful of the past six “American Idol” winners.

Read the rest of the article here.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

‘Ride’ to top - Carrie Underwood enjoys leading own concert tour Empty Re: ‘Ride’ to top - Carrie Underwood enjoys leading own concert tour

Post by geewindu 2/21/2008, 3:50 am

I like Josh Turner. I love his new cd Everything Is Fine. One thing though it says " with American Idol alum Josh Turner" When was he on Idol? Did he guest judge in one of the first three seasons? I didn't watch those. That doesn't make sense tough as he is just getting really popular.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

‘Ride’ to top - Carrie Underwood enjoys leading own concert tour Empty Re: ‘Ride’ to top - Carrie Underwood enjoys leading own concert tour

Post by Angie 2/22/2008, 7:02 pm

I'll have to check it out. I haven't seen seasons 1 and 2 so maybe he was on AI or else it was incorrect information. I didn't even notice that.

I haven't listened to Josh turner's cd, but I have heard one of his songs I think on the CMT video countdown.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/22/2008, 7:04 pm

You know what, Josh Turner was never on American Idol. I wonder if they were getting him confused with Josh Gracin.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 2/25/2008, 8:06 pm

Probably. I'm not sure if this should go here or not but here's links to my favorite Josh Turner songs: Long Black Train and Everything is Fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9wOtytISn4

I made the video for this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99MH-RMdKHg
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/26/2008, 10:34 am

Nice video gee!!

I like Josh's voice. I've only heard Firecracker. But, I like the song you made the video for two. I'll have to check out his CD.

Thanks. Very Happy

Oh...and it probably shouldn't go in this thread, but I don't care right now. I'm sick. Sad
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 2/26/2008, 4:33 pm

I hope you get better quickly. I really like his newest cd, Everything Is Fine. One of the songs he sings with Trisha Yearwood and another with R&B artist Anthony Hamilton. I think you'll like the cd if you like Everything Is Fine(the song) & Firecracker. It's one of my favorite cds.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 2/27/2008, 2:36 pm

Maybe I'll have to get a copy of the CD and check it out and let you know what I think. i really like his voice!
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 2/28/2008, 5:07 am

Me too. There's something about low voices that I like. Maybe cause I like to sing low. I also like The Oak Ridge Boys for probably that reason. Richard Sterban has probably the lowest voice I ever heard sing. Feel free to let me know what you think about Turner's cd if you get it.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/1/2008, 1:06 pm

I'm hoping to get it this weekend, but I"m not for sure. But I'll definitely let you know what I think.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/1/2008, 4:18 pm

Thanks! ‘Ride’ to top - Carrie Underwood enjoys leading own concert tour 990889
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down