Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Is Eliminated - 4/30/08

2 posters

Go down

Brooke Is Eliminated - 4/30/08 Empty Brooke Is Eliminated - 4/30/08

Post by concertcris 5/1/2008, 11:41 am

Sad Hello all. I won't give a full re-cap but had to come on the site to say once again the wrong person went home. While Brooke was not my top favorite I feel she should have stayed at least another week and Jason Castro should have left instead. Poor Brooke was very emotional on this elimination and that goofy fool Jason still keep grinning like a monkey as Brooke was trying to sing her swan song. How rude is this I ask. I thought I might have been the only one who noticed this but on one of the professional re-cap sites someone else mentioned this.

Very Happy The good news is Brooke does have a lot of fans and no doubt will have success in her upcoming future and I truly wish her the best.

Brooke Is Eliminated - 4/30/08 291351 I would also like to applaud for the moments we experienced with the entertainment provided by Natasha Bedingfield and Neil Diamond. I am a fan of both but have to say I was most impressed with Neil. I just love his new song that he sang on the show and am looking forward to getting his new album.

Brooke Is Eliminated - 4/30/08 529517 One last bit of news before I leave. Seems next week's theme is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I am so hoping that the remaining contestants have a wide variety to choose from instead of the usual fare we get on these seasons. Also I just read that on the results show Maroon 5 and Bo Bice will be performing. This is really something to look forward to I think.

Brooke Is Eliminated - 4/30/08 990889

Smile That being said I now wish you all a great week ahead!

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Brooke Is Eliminated - 4/30/08 Empty Re: Brooke Is Eliminated - 4/30/08

Post by geewindu 5/1/2008, 6:00 pm

Sorry about not posting my review of tuesday here yet will get to that a little later. I wasn't able to watch the performances 'til a couple hours before the results started.

Yes the wrong person went home. Mad Brooke's I Am I Said was so obviously the best "performance" of the night, and she even had a great vocal. She should not have gone. It should've been Jason, Archie, or even Cook if you went on the night alone. If you went on overall performances the bottom 2 should've been Syesha and Jason. No Way should've Brooke been in the bottom 2. My dad who hasn't liked Brooke the last few agrees she shouldn't have gone and so does skid who doesn't even like Brooke! This makes no sense at all!!!!! I am not sure if I will watch Idol next week as there now seems little point as my favorite contestant ever and now favorite singer ever just got voted off. Brooke Is Eliminated - 4/30/08 653533

I am so sad. Crying or Very sad
I really do hope she has success as I will support her in what ways that I am able. I really hope I can afford the Idols tour as that would be nice to see her again. Even if it's only for two songs. Maybe she'll have a shadow tour like Taylor. That would be nice as I would go if at all possible then Very Happy

I don't think I'll have a great week as I'm too depressed at the moment. Crying or Very sad

I will also say that I Am I Said studio is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! It might just be her best yet. It's really, really good. Brooke is the only artist/musician that has made me cry and she just did it again. Crying or Very sad I do love her music.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down