Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'American Idol' National Anthems: Grading the Performances

Go down

'American Idol' National Anthems: Grading the Performances Empty 'American Idol' National Anthems: Grading the Performances

Post by geewindu 6/17/2008, 4:47 am

'American Idol' National Anthems: Grading the Performances

The National Anthem is a very difficult song. The vocal range needed to sing the anthem properly is vast, and even good singers can have a hell of a time performing it well. American Idol contestants, after their season, often get the chance to perform the anthem at sporting events. Both David Archuleta and Syesha Mercado performed it at a sporting event during their Top 3-prescribed trip home (Syesha for the Tampa Bay Rays, Archie for the Utah Jazz). Last night, David Cook performed it on a grand stage (though nothing compared to your typical episode of American Idol), singing the anthem before Game 3 of the NBA Finals at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Since we've seen all three sing the anthem (and since I've received a healthy amount of criticism for an Archie remark I recently made), it seemed like the right time to grade the respective performances of the American Idol top 3....

The rest is HERE Including videos of all three.

I personally wanna see Brooke sing it while at the piano. 'American Idol' National Anthems: Grading the Performances 991927
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down