Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrie to sing at Grammy Awards

Go down

Carrie to sing at Grammy Awards Empty Carrie to sing at Grammy Awards

Post by Angie 1/22/2009, 12:06 am

Yay Carrie!! I always love watching her perform live...well on TV.

Carrie to sing at Grammy Awards Carrieunderwood(2)

Carrie Underwood will perform at the 2009 annual Grammy Awards program, The Recording Academy Announced.

This year’s awards show will be broadcast Feb. 8 on CBS from 8-11 p.m.

Carrie is one of the nominees for Best Female Vocal Performance for “Last Name.”

Other contenders are “For These Times” by Martina McBride, “What I Cannot Change” by LeAnn Rimes, “Last Call” by Lee Ann Womack and “This is Me You’re Talking To” by Trisha Yearwood.

Carrie won the 2007 Grammy Award for Best New Artist, as well as Best Female Country Vocal Performance for “Jesus, Take the Wheel.”

Last year, she earned a Grammy for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for “Before He Cheats.”

She has won Billboard Music Awards every year since 2005.

A favorite in all age groups, she won the Teen Choice Award for Choice Reality Star – Female.

Last month, she received three People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Country Song (“Last Name”), Favorite Female Artist and Favorite Star 35 and under.”

Her current top 10 country album is Carnival Ride.

She is the best-selling alumnus of “American Idol.”

Singing on a program on which you are a nominee would add to a bad case of nerves, but Carrie sang “MacArthur Park” on “American Idol,” which is a pretty gutsy move.

Examiner.com
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down