Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Hicks Album Details

Go down

Taylor Hicks Album Details Empty Taylor Hicks Album Details

Post by Angie 1/22/2009, 11:32 pm

UsaToday Idol Chatter

Taylor Hicks' new single, What's Right Is Right, will be available for download starting next Tuesday, but you can hear the song now on his website. What's Right Is Right is the first single from Taylor's new album, The Distance, will come out March 10.

The Distance also features a cover of R&B great Bobby Womack's Woman's Gotta Have It. Elliott Yamin told me the other day that he'd cut backing vocals for Taylor's version.

Taylor's backing band on the album includes guitarist Doyle Bramhall II, bassist Nathan East and drummer Abe Laboriel Jr. The Distance was produced by Simon Climie, who has also worked with Eric Clapton, Carlos Santana and Faith Hill.

The other songs on The Distance, which will come out on Taylor's Modern Whomp label, are Wedding Day Blues, Seven Mile Breakdown, New Found Freedom, The Distance, Nineteen, I Live on a Battlefield, Maybe You Should, Once Upon a Lover of Mine and Keepin’ It Real.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down