Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idol Utah Was Worth Some Laughs and Some Tickets

2 posters

Go down

Idol Utah Was Worth Some Laughs and Some Tickets Empty Idol Utah Was Worth Some Laughs and Some Tickets

Post by geewindu 1/30/2009, 1:33 am

You can't swing a dead cat in Utah without hitting an Osmond. Wednesday night in Salt Lake City another generation of Osmond showed up to show his goods. Receiving the first golden ticket of the night was David Osmond. David didn't allow MS to stop his mission and made it to Hollywood. Others that seemed to have some charisma and talent included the tattoo laden Megan Corkrey. Megan was profiled with a young child and a recent divorce, her smooth tones and great looked propelled her. Another singer profiled was 17 year old flower child Rose Flack, suffering the death of both parents at an early age, Flack sang strongly and smoothly with a look and a vibe that you just can't fake!... For the rest Go There ------> Examiner

Idol Utah Was Worth Some Laughs and Some Tickets Idol2
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Idol Utah Was Worth Some Laughs and Some Tickets Empty Re: Idol Utah Was Worth Some Laughs and Some Tickets

Post by Angie 1/30/2009, 11:40 am

Did you actually watch the show yet? Laughing

I have a list of the Top 36 spoilers from Joe's Place. She correctly spoiled the Top 24 last season with 100% accuracy.

So...if you haven't watched the show jeremy you can go through the list and pick from that Laughing
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Idol Utah Was Worth Some Laughs and Some Tickets Empty Re: Idol Utah Was Worth Some Laughs and Some Tickets

Post by geewindu 1/31/2009, 4:00 am

Nope haven't looked at the list... like last year don't want to as it's probably right hahahahaha. But I plan to watch the shows before Hollywood starts haha.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/31/2009, 11:25 am

I'm sure the list is right. Same source as last season and that was 100% right

It stopped me from getting attached to someone who wasn't going to make it to the live shows Laughing
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down