Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live show starts up tomorrow!

2 posters

Go down

Live show starts up tomorrow! Empty Live show starts up tomorrow!

Post by geewindu 2/17/2009, 12:52 am

Okay I did it I have finished watching all the episodes of Idol! finished last night actually haha. So Jamar was cut... He to me seemed like one of the front runners after Gokey, Lil, and Adam. So Idol is on Tuesday night (tomorrow) anybody got anyone they want to vote for? From the people I saw that are performing it seems like they are gonna have a lot of the better people tonight. I think there is 6 I think i may like but will have to see there performances and ONLY 3 go on!!!!! Yikes!!!!
I must say the way they are doing it this year sucks big-time.... BIG-TIME. I'm glad they didn't do it this way last season. Only 12 performing tomorrow and then we don't get to see them for 3 weeks. How stupid is that? (<---that is a rhetorical question) Well we'll see how this season goes... I wonder if it can stand up to the incredible talent last season. That would be cool if it somehow did, tho i'm doubting it already as they already got rid of Jamar and Rose... two of which I like. But then again they got rid of Drew Popplereiter and Colton Swon whom I liked last year during hollywood week.

Interesting to see how they had some of them duel it out for survival. Tho I miss the elavator haha.

My thoughts for who I will like from this first set are Danny Gokey (Jamar's best friend), Alexis Grace (mom with pink stripe in hair), Jackie Tohn, (The husky voiced dark haired girl), the black guy who messed up singing Time Of My Life in Hollywood, and the guy who went against the bald guy in Hollywood and both of them made it through. Might've missed someone but those are the ones I'm looking forward to see if they can be good.

So any thoughts on your faves yet?
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Live show starts up tomorrow! Empty Re: Live show starts up tomorrow!

Post by Angie 2/20/2009, 8:23 am

I like how you know all their names Laughing
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 2/20/2009, 4:46 pm

Michael and Stephan!!! Geesh you actually expected me to know there names before the show! I actually seem to know them pretty well this year... such sadness LOL!!
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down