Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Single 'Dance Like There is no Tomorrow'

Go down

New Single 'Dance Like There is no Tomorrow' Empty New Single 'Dance Like There is no Tomorrow'

Post by Angie 1/19/2008, 1:22 pm

It was a true "American Idol" day on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Friday morning as Paula Abdul debuted her new song, "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow."

Randy Jackson accompanied the former Laker Girl for the debut, with Simon Cowell calling in from England.

Paula, who hasn't released a single since 1993, said, "It just seemed the right time. The timing just came together."

Ryan called Paula's new song "a historical moment," and Jackson agreed saying, "This is a big moment, dude."

Paula's "Dance" will appear on Randy Jackson's album "Music Club Volume 1," a compilation album also featuring be Mariah Carey, Joss Stone, Travis Tritt, and Richie Sambora, along with "Idol" contestants Katharine McPhee and Elliot Yamin. The album is scheduled to drop on January 29.

Paula Abdul is scheduled to perform her new single at the Super Bowl pre-show.

Here a preview of the song at accesshollywood.com
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

New Single 'Dance Like There is no Tomorrow' Empty Re: New Single 'Dance Like There is no Tomorrow'

Post by Angie 1/20/2008, 1:52 pm

I think this version is longer if you'd like to here more of her song.

Dance Like There's No Tomorrow

My opinion? I used to love Paula's music. This is kinda repetitive and I don't like it too much. It would get you up to dance though I guess.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down