Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Gokey wows 'American Idol' judges

2 posters

Go down

Danny Gokey wows 'American Idol' judges Empty Danny Gokey wows 'American Idol' judges

Post by TaysLadybug 2/18/2009, 4:37 am

Danny Gokey wows 'American Idol' judges DannyGokey2

LOS ANGELES – Danny Gokey was proclaimed the "Hero" of "American Idol."

Three of the show's four judges heaped praise on the 28-year-old church music director from Milwaukee on Tuesday, following his rendition of the Mariah Carey tune "Hero" at the end of the Fox singing competition's first performance show of season eight.

"You are the hero, man," said Kara DioGuardi. "You give us all hope. You were great."

Gokey was the last to perform in a group of 12 singers out of the top 36 semifinalists. The judges directed their harshest criticism at Stephen Fowler, Casey Carlson and Stevie Wright, who Simon Cowell said had "zero" chance of advancing to the next round. The top three vote-getters will be revealed during Wednesday's live episode.
TaysLadybug
TaysLadybug
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 22
Fave Idol(s) : UUUUUUUM that Sexy A$$ gray Haired Guy that won season 5 Taylor Hicks LOL, David A & Elliott
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://myspace.com/penney1115

Back to top Go down

Danny Gokey wows 'American Idol' judges Empty Re: Danny Gokey wows 'American Idol' judges

Post by concertcris 2/22/2009, 9:30 am

I honestly thought Danny was the best of the night. This guy really has soul. I was also glad that Danny made this song his own. So many times the judges compare the contestant to the original but this was not the case on this performance. Danny for sure was a shoe-in to advance and I am so glad he did.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down