Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Bad Blood with 'Idol' Judges

2 posters

Go down

No Bad Blood with 'Idol' Judges Empty No Bad Blood with 'Idol' Judges

Post by Angie 2/12/2008, 6:40 pm

You'd think Chris Daughtry would get some major flack for the comment he made to Rolling Stone last month, claiming that American Idol is in a "state of decline," but the Idol alum says his relationship with the three judges who put him through to Hollywood remains cool. "I talked to Paula, Randy and Simon," Daughtry told EW.com at Clive Davis's pre-Grammys bash on Saturday night at the Beverly Hilton, "and honestly, every one of them said to me, 'Congratulations for sticking to your guns and having an opinion. Never apologize for that.'" Still, it's clear the brouhaha in the blogosphere has made him reconsider making such bold statements in the future. "My whole point was never anything negative toward the show," Daughtry explained. "I did two interviews that day, and you don't want to repeat yourself, but then you go back and think, Wow, I guess I should have said the same thing."

Daughtry added that he sees promise in this season's crop of contestants; he is especially jazzed about one "dude that could really do some damage." And while he didn't win American Idol or any Grammy awards Sunday night (he was up for four), the rocker remains one of the best-selling acts of the past year. "Last year, it was like [being] a freshman in high school who wants to hang out with the seniors," he said while surveying his surroundings at the party, which included a logjam of celebrities including Janet Jackson, Fergie, and Whitney Houston. "This year, we're still new to the game, but we feel like we're slowly but surely graduating to our senior year."

Almost forgot No Bad Blood with 'Idol' Judges 726752 Article from Hollywood Insider
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

No Bad Blood with 'Idol' Judges Empty Re: No Bad Blood with 'Idol' Judges

Post by concertcris 2/12/2008, 10:22 pm

Laughing I find this downright amusing. Everytime Taylor made any little statement that seemed like he was knocking the judges or the show, it was like he was the enemy but Chris can get away with it because he is making money for that greedy SOB Clive. I think Chris did make a big mistake saying what he did about the show and he does realize that as he is now continuing to do damage control but in my book it is too late as I think he is as big as SOB as Clive is.

Sorry if I offended the Chris fans but this guy really irritates me to no end and so does his music. This so-called golden boy will never get any of my money.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down