Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'If You Don't Love Me' Being released today to Country Radio

Go down

'If You Don't Love Me' Being released today to Country Radio Empty 'If You Don't Love Me' Being released today to Country Radio

Post by Angie 1/7/2008, 10:55 am

From Reality TV Magazine.com

Yay for Phil!! I'm looking forward to checking his music out. I think he's perfect in the Country genre. I've been into Country alot lately too Wink

Writing by Jennifer_Brown on Monday, 7 January, 2008 at 5:49 am

We remember him as the guy with all the hats who blew us ladies away with his strong voice, soulful eyes, and undying affection for his wife, Kendra.

American Idol season 6 finalist, Phil Stacey, will release his debut single, “If You Didn’t Love Me,” to country radio today.

“I’m so excited to have found this song and that it’ll be my very first single,” Phil says. “The lyrics of the song mean a lot to me because it’s a great love song that everyone can relate to and I feel like it tells the story of my marriage.”

Phil, an enlisted soldier in the United States Navy, studied vocal performance at Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee. In 2007, he performed on American Idol, and, after a 55-city national tour with Idol, settled down in Nashville with his wife and two daughters.

“I’ve been blessed with an amazingly supportive wife,” Phil says, “and with all the things we’ve been through together…having her made everything so much easier. I don’t know where I’d be today without her.”

“If You Didn’t Love Me,” was produced by Wayne Kirkpatrick (Little Big Town) and written by Wendell Mobley, Jason Sellers, and Gary LeVox (of Rascall Flatts).

Listen for “If You Didn’t Love Me” on country radio today (Jan. 7th), and look for Phil’s debut CD, on which “If You Didn’t Love Me” will be the lead single, in April 2008.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down