Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone Country

2 posters

Go down

Gone Country Empty Gone Country

Post by concertcris 3/16/2008, 11:52 pm

Gone Country 42241 Hello all, just wanted to make a few comments on the show "Gone Country". Diana was on this show competing to have a new country song she wrote be produced by John Rich of the group Big and Rich. Sadly she did not win the competition but have to say her song is totally amazing. It is called "Right Back Where We Ended" and from what I understand she is going to be putting out a new country album. You can check for all the info on her at a site called www. dianad.com. I just joined it today.

Gone Country 287422 If you would like to hear the song, you can go to the CMT website and give it a listen. I just love, love, love this song.

Gone Country 990889

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Gone Country Empty Re: Gone Country

Post by Guest 3/27/2008, 12:49 am

Chris who won??????????

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 3/27/2008, 10:08 am

Gone Country 141279 Hey Tay, to answer your question. Julio Iglesias Jr. got the win and recorded his offering. I honestly think John Rich chose him because the girls were so enamored with Julio's looks more than his song when he performed it. It is not a bad song but think both Diana's and Carnie's were better.

I know for a fact I will be getting Diana's new cd when it is released.

Smile

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/27/2008, 6:05 pm

What bout Dee & Bobby did they do good at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/27/2008, 6:54 pm

That is awesome news CC!! I am excited as I loved the song she did on the show. A full country album from Diana should be just great!!!
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 3/28/2008, 9:59 am

Gone Country 42241 Hello again Tay. Actually I was surprised and happy with how well Bobby did but feel his behavior on the show kept him from the win. He is so erratic at times. Dee did well but what threw him out as a contender was the fact that he used the middle finger at one point during his song. John Rich commented on that during his chat before announcing his choice. I might add that the biggest critique for Sisqu' was the fact he did some r&b dancing during his song. Have to admit, it did not go over well at all.

I read alot of the message boards after the show and no one was happy with the choice John made even though Julio's song is not a bad one. I actually applaud all of the contestants efforts but Diana is the one who stuck out the most for me personally.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/28/2008, 12:06 pm

I agree with you on Sisqo CC. If he would have just not did that dancing he would have been better. Dee could make it in country if he doesn't flip people off.

I thought for sure Diana would win that thing...Carnie did great too IMO.

And...Maureen's song was so sad. There is also something about her that just got on my nerves at times. It was weird her and Bobby getting close confused
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/20/2008, 5:30 pm

concertcris wrote:Gone Country 42241 Hello again Tay. Actually I was surprised and happy with how well Bobby did but feel his behavior on the show kept him from the win. He is so erratic at times. Dee did well but what threw him out as a contender was the fact that he used the middle finger at one point during his song. John Rich commented on that during his chat before announcing his choice. I might add that the biggest critique for Sisqu' was the fact he did some r&b dancing during his song. Have to admit, it did not go over well at all.

I read alot of the message boards after the show and no one was happy with the choice John made even though Julio's song is not a bad one. I actually applaud all of the contestants efforts but Diana is the one who stuck out the most for me personally.
Oh ok Thanks that's classi Dee to flip the bird LOL it doesnt suprise me lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/20/2008, 5:33 pm

Angie wrote:I agree with you on Sisqo CC. If he would have just not did that dancing he would have been better. Dee could make it in country if he doesn't flip people off.

I thought for sure Diana would win that thing...Carnie did great too IMO.

And...Maureen's song was so sad. There is also something about her that just got on my nerves at times. It was weird her and Bobby getting close confused

I didnt like Maureen either shes gotten weird

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 4/21/2008, 8:57 am

Crying or Very sad I agree Maureen's song was indeed sad and sort of depressed me. The other thing that bothered me about her was she was always crying and seemed so insecure throughout the whole show. I realize this was a new genre for all of them but if you do not have confidence how on earth can you possibly make it in this business which is so cut throat at times.

Anyway, definitely want the music of Diana. Thanks for posting.

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down