Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil Shoots Video

Go down

Phil Shoots Video Empty Phil Shoots Video

Post by Angie 2/17/2008, 4:21 pm

From Reality TV Magazine

With American Idol 7 having just announced its top 24 semifinalists, one of the finalists from American Idol 6 is launching his after Idol career. As previously reported by Reality TV Magazine, Phil Stacey is working on his debut CD from Lyric Street Records. The CD is set to hit stores on April 29, 2008.

The CD had been previously scheduled for release in mid-April, but Phil Stacey said, “It has always been my first priority to make the album I have promised the fans, and I needed this extra studio time.” Phil’s CD will feature the lead single “If You Didn’t Love Me.” The song was written by Wendell Mobley, Jason Sellers and Rascal Flatts’ Gary LeVox.

Phil Stacey also just shot a video for “If You Didn’t Love Me.” The video was shot in the Nashville area, and was directed by Roman White. Yes, the same Roman White who directed videos for both “Before He Cheats” and “So Small” for American Idol 4 winner Carrie Underwood.

The video was filmed at an old motel. The storyline of the video revolved around people who depend on the love of others. Phil’s wife Kendra makes a special guest appearance in the video.
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down