Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil Readies CD

Go down

Phil Readies CD Empty Phil Readies CD

Post by Angie 2/17/2008, 4:21 pm

From GAC TV

February 15, 2008 - The ranks of former "American Idol" contestants in country music are thick, with the likes of Carrie Underwood, Josh Gracin, Bucky Covington and Kellie Pickler. You can add 2007 contestant Phil Stacey to the list, as he prepares for the release of his first album April 29.

The album will include his current single, "If You Didn't Love Me," written in part by Rascal Flatts vocalist Gary LeVox. The CD had originally been tabbed for release by Lyric Street Records about two weeks earlier, but got moved back when Phil's promotional schedule interfered with his recording availability.

"It has always been my first priority to make the album I have promised the fans," Phil says, "and I needed this extra studio time. Lyric Street has been great to work with me on this."

Few are surprised that Phil decided to pursue country. Among the songs he chose to sing during his time on "Idol" were the Keith Urban hit "Where The Blacktop Ends" and the Garth Brooks single "The Change."

Meanwhile, there's another "Idol" connection to his first video, shot last week at a Nashville motel. It's directed by Roman White, who oversaw the videos for Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" and "So Small."
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down