Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audition episodes on American Idol 8 will change as a result of low ratings

Go down

Audition episodes on American Idol 8 will change as a result of low ratings Empty Audition episodes on American Idol 8 will change as a result of low ratings

Post by Guest 2/26/2008, 7:31 pm

{I posted this here cause i couldnt find anywhere else to post it. I was goign to create a category for it in the Idol Unofficial community but I didnt know what to say as for a description so ill leave it to Angie LOL}

The low ratings for the audition episodes will result in a change to American Idol 8’s auditions next year.
“It won’t necessarily be anything radical; we just have to figure out how to start the show next year,” Fox exec Preston Beckman told Broadcasting & Cable. “The early part saw some erosion and then we got to Hollywood. … The good news is that there is still enormous sentiment for the show. If you listen to the audience, you will generally be fine.”
The site reports that “Beckman said it is far too early to talk about any specific changes, but the show is heavily tested through market research and that will help to guide the plans.”

This is all I got from this article But wanted to post it so we all know there will be an 8th season.According to this article anyway

Back to top Go down

Audition episodes on American Idol 8 will change as a result of low ratings Empty Re: Audition episodes on American Idol 8 will change as a result of low ratings

Post by Angie 2/26/2008, 7:53 pm

Moved to AI 7 General chat....only because that's where I've been putting all Idol information that pertains to no season in particular Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Audition episodes on American Idol 8 will change as a result of low ratings Empty Re: Audition episodes on American Idol 8 will change as a result of low ratings

Post by Guest 2/26/2008, 8:40 pm

OKIE DOKIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down