Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gee's Graphics

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gee's Graphics Empty Gee's Graphics

Post by geewindu 3/14/2008, 12:58 am

Here's a couple avatars I made you can use if you want. If you have any requests I'll see what I can do.

Gee's Graphics Brooke4-1

Gee's Graphics Brooke5-1

Gee's Graphics Brooke5-1-1-1

P.S. I can do other people besides Brooke I just used her since she's my favorite. Very Happy
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Gee's Graphics Empty Re: Gee's Graphics

Post by geewindu 3/20/2008, 2:13 am

Tay'sLadyBug How do you like this? If you want something else, a change of colors or people or if you thought of something you'd like me to add it's no problem for me. It would figure I finished your avatar the day Amanda left. Sad

Gee's Graphics Ladybug2-1-1

Gee's Graphics Ladybug2-1-1-1

Gee's Graphics Ladybug2-1-1-2
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/27/2008, 1:09 am

geewindu wrote:Tay'sLadyBug How do you like this? If you want something else, a change of colors or people or if you thought of something you'd like me to add it's no problem for me. It would figure I finished your avatar the day Amanda left. Sad

Gee's Graphics Ladybug2-1-1

Gee's Graphics Ladybug2-1-1-1

Gee's Graphics Ladybug2-1-1-2

Awwwww thank you Gee I love them.

Can i get on with Carly on it too. I forgot to mention her sorry Hugs
Penney

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/27/2008, 1:11 am

Yep I'll work on it just as soon as I finish sending my song into the A.I. sonwriting contest trying to record it now without much luck. confused
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/27/2008, 2:59 am

geewindu wrote:Yep I'll work on it just as soon as I finish sending my song into the A.I. sonwriting contest trying to record it now without much luck. confused

WOW you sent in a song I hope it gets chosen. Good luck. I called in a question for tonight but it wasnt chosen probably cause i talekd toast next week ill do it again this time Ill have what Iwant to say written down.

What happens is you call (323) 874-7777.i think phone lines open Tuesday that's when I called. You r instructed to leave a masg with your name & number & then say what you you plan to say if you are chosen.If they like what you have to say they'll call you & youll be live.

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/27/2008, 3:48 am

Thanks. They just said on the show earlier that over 25,000 songs were submitted last year. Gee's Graphics 378924 I hope they hear mine while they're in a good mood. Wink I'll let you know if it makes the top 20. Very Happy

Okay cool I'll try and remember next Tuesday to call. Now I have to think of a really good question. Maybe for Brooke as she's my fave this year. Very Happy
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/27/2008, 6:04 pm

cool

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/29/2008, 5:17 am

Here you go I used a different Archie because the other was a little small and he didn't look right there after I put Carly in.
So here's three more:

Gee's Graphics Ladybug5-1-1-1-1

Gee's Graphics Ladybug5-1-1-2

Gee's Graphics Ladybug5-1-1-3

If you want one as dark as the one you have now just say so it'll take me about a minute or less to change. Smile
And if you want any other change or whatever including another avatar completely (doesn't have to be idol) You know where to find me. Making these avatars has been fun Gee's Graphics 991927 and I don't have any other requests at the moment. Wink
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/29/2008, 6:57 am

Here's a few more I made for anyone:

Gee's Graphics Top12-Brooke12-1

Gee's Graphics Top12-Brooke12-2

Gee's Graphics BrookeOhYeah-1

Gee's Graphics BrookeOhYeah-1-1

Gee's Graphics 031208_brooke_white-1

Gee's Graphics Archuletaonpiano-2-2
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/30/2008, 4:20 am

geewindu wrote:Here you go I used a different Archie because the other was a little small and he didn't look right there after I put Carly in.
So here's three more:

Gee's Graphics Ladybug5-1-1-1-1

Gee's Graphics Ladybug5-1-1-2

Gee's Graphics Ladybug5-1-1-3

If you want one as dark as the one you have now just say so it'll take me about a minute or less to change. Smile
And if you want any other change or whatever including another avatar completely (doesn't have to be idol) You know where to find me. Making these avatars has been fun Gee's Graphics 991927 and I don't have any other requests at the moment. Wink

They r great no changes needed thank you so much Gee's Graphics 850521

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/30/2008, 7:17 am

You're Welcome. Gee's Graphics 850521
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/30/2008, 11:31 am

You keep getting better gee!! Practice makes perfect Wink
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/30/2008, 11:39 am

Thanks! Yep I'm figuring it out. That's why I like doing them it helps me get better. And to think I always used to make graphics on my old computer the hard way. That was before we had internet access and I was using a windows 95. Ahh the good ole days Laughing
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 3/30/2008, 12:46 pm

I remember when we didn't have computers at all Sad We actually went outside and did things with people in the neighborhood Laughing
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 3/31/2008, 7:50 pm

I remember those days too. At least before we had a computer. And even after. But not so much while we lived in a motorhome then it was doing alot of things together at any parks we happened to find. We did ride our bikes a lot but they wouldn't fit in the moving trucks on the way up so we had to get rid of them. They were old and didn't work most of the time anyways LOL. No internet for us in there.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/2/2008, 5:50 am

I thought I'd post this here:
Gee's Graphics Aprilfoolsbackup2-1
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/9/2008, 5:01 am

Gee's Graphics IGBDavidC3-2-1

Gee's Graphics IGBDavidC3-2-1-1

Gee's Graphics IGBDavidC2-1-2

Gee's Graphics IGBKristy4-2
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/16/2008, 11:52 pm

Here's two siggies you can use. One is just a little smaller at the top. Otherwise they're the same.

Gee's Graphics IGBshouttothelord-1-1-1

Gee's Graphics IGBshouttothelord-1-1-1-1
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 4/17/2008, 12:06 am

And smaller for those places like idolforums which need it.

Gee's Graphics IGBshouttothelord-1-1-1-1-1
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/20/2008, 5:26 pm

Angie wrote:I remember when we didn't have computers at all Sad We actually went outside and did things with people in the neighborhood Laughing

Yeah LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/20/2008, 5:27 pm

geewindu wrote:I thought I'd post this here:
Gee's Graphics Aprilfoolsbackup2-1

LOL that is funny

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 5/12/2008, 5:33 pm

Some new ones with and without wording.

Gee's Graphics OutdoorBrookeFree

Gee's Graphics OutdoorBrooke

Gee's Graphics BrookeCooksuperheroes1

Gee's Graphics BrookeCooksuperheroes
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 6/5/2008, 3:16 am

2 new siggies I did a couple weeks ago but forgot to post. Very Happy I have different sizes and if anyone wants one just ask. Wink Gee's Graphics 42241

Gee's Graphics Brookesiggy4

Gee's Graphics Brookesiggy5
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 6/16/2008, 4:43 am

Okay here's a couple I did of Jason. I can do siggies, wallpapers, or whatever. Feel Free To Use.

Goofy Jason!
Gee's Graphics Jasongoofy

Fun Jason!
Gee's Graphics 2zgeseu-1-1

I can change the wording or whatever just ask!
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by geewindu 7/2/2008, 10:03 pm

Here's a wallpaper I finally finished. Hope y'all like it. It shrunk it on photobucket though so it's a little smaller than originally.

Brooke White Galaxy Wallpaper
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next