Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gee's Graphics

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gee's Graphics - Page 2 Empty Re: Gee's Graphics

Post by geewindu 7/16/2008, 7:59 pm

Here's all the pics of the idols I drew and then gave to them at the concert. Though I had to give Ramiele's and David Cook's to Carly since I missed Cook by like 6 feet and Ramiele never came out.

Kristy
Gee's Graphics - Page 2 KristyDrawingForTour001

Syesha
Gee's Graphics - Page 2 SyeshaDrawingForTour001

Ramiele
Gee's Graphics - Page 2 RamieleDrawingForTour001

Michael
Gee's Graphics - Page 2 MichaelDrawingForTour001

Jason
Gee's Graphics - Page 2 JasonDrawingForTour001

Chikezie
Gee's Graphics - Page 2 ChikezieDrawingforTour001

Carly
Gee's Graphics - Page 2 CarlyDrawingForTour001

Archie
Gee's Graphics - Page 2 ArchieDrawingForTour001

And of Course the one the only Broooooke White!!!!!!!!!

Gee's Graphics - Page 2 MyBrookeDrawingfortour001

Everyone next to me said my best was Brooke White that it was really good someone said I got her eyes just right. I'm so happy they liked it. I spent a little extra time on Brooke's. (mainly 'cause I accidenatlly ripped it and she's my fave, duh) and it looked better holding it than on here. I wish I had the time to do a high quality scan but we were in a hurry and I did it with Ramiele's and slightly better than the others for Kristy. It took a long time to do the really High quality scan of Ramy's.
geewindu
geewindu
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 347
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle, Kellie Pickler, Anwar Robinson, Elliot Yamin,
Fave Idol(s) : & Jordin Sparks, Blake Lewis, Amanda Overmeyer, David Cook & My fave artist ever... Brooke White!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2