Idol Unofficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome from the forum founder

+7
rtay
cougarose
*Boo*
Sweet T and GRITS
dreamhrt
yellowrosie
Angie
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome from the forum founder Empty Welcome from the forum founder

Post by Angie 12/31/2007, 3:25 pm

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Angie. I just wanted to welcome you all to the new Idol-Unofficial.com. I started this site in anticipation of the new season of American Idol. I love this show and I love every season I've watched so far. I wanted to start this site to bring all fans of the show together in one place, to have more freedom of speech, and to make a friendly and safe community for all to enjoy and another alternative place to go.

I hope you enjoy all the forums for Seasons 1-6 as well.

What I have in mind so far will hopefully be a fun place to hang out and meet new people and watch the show together in the Season 7 forums. Threads to discuss the show while it's happening during auditions and also when the Top 24 and Top 12 start up. We'll have Tuesday night show discussion in their appropriate threads and also Results Night discussions. We also have a chat box at the bottom of the Home page and a Shout box on the Portal page to leave short little notes to your friends.

Please read the rules of the site and also keep in mind that I won't tolerate any bashing of any of my members or of Idol Contestants past and present or their friends and family. It could result in immediate deletion of your account. I want a friendly and safe environment for everyone of all ages to enjoy no matter who their favorite Idol is. Remember.....The Idol contestants past and present are people too and have feelings and if by chance they check out the site, we want it to be a positive experience for them.

I would like to thank you again for stopping by Idol-Unofficial.com. I hope your experience here is a positive one and that you visit often and make new friends. I know I'm looking forward to the new season and meeting all of you and having a great time in the process. I hope you all enjoy this site. Remember...any suggestions or comments are appreciated and encouraged.

Please feel free to contact me at any time for any reason, good or bad!

Remember...HAVE FUN!! Very Happy

Angie
Webmaster
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 2019
Fave Idol(s) : Cookie, Taylor, Brooke, Carly, Elliott, Castro
Fave Idol(s) : Carrie, Daughtry, & So Many More!
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://www.brookes-bandwagon.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome from the forum founder Empty Re: Welcome from the forum founder

Post by Angie 12/31/2007, 5:33 pm

Yep...and I saw Taylor at O'Gara's too and saw Elliott and met him in June of 2007 and now I'm waiting for my Blakey to come on a solo tour. Me wants to meet him Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/31/2007, 10:12 pm

Like I said Blake come to MN im so there if I have to take a train LOL. Maybe i ccan get my mom to come here & visit mouse for a week & ill come to your house maybe swing up & get connie hat way mom wont miss her car LOL. We'll c we'll c. Cause after the Tay trip Im never takign her to anothe concert outta ton HELLLLLLLLLLL NO Welcome from the forum founder 1869

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowrosie 1/7/2008, 7:30 am

Hi everyone. My name is Connie.
yellowrosie
yellowrosie

Number of posts : 2
Fave Idol(s) : Elliott Yamin, Taylor Hicks
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/7/2008, 9:15 am

Hi Connie!! Welcome from the forum founder 754423 I hope you like it here. If you need anything just ask!

I see Elliott with you there! WOO!! I love him too Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhrt 1/7/2008, 2:29 pm

Hi Guys!
I am DreamHrt. I think by now, everyone knows I have a thing about Taylor. So far last year I was not impressed with Amerian Idol. I still can't help but watch the new season to see what just might happen next! Good Job Angie!
dreamhrt
dreamhrt
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 50
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/7/2008, 2:37 pm

Jodie!! Welcome from the forum founder 850521 Very Happy

Glad to see you around....if you'd like to be an admin or just a mod let me know. I know you're busy with your other sites, which feel free to advertise them here, you might need a break for being a person in charge. let me know. I have tons of openings Wink

Love ya girl!! Welcome from the forum founder 931578
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet T and GRITS 1/7/2008, 7:35 pm

Im Donna,
Taylor is my passion. But think AI has unveiled some great talent. Love Elliott and Bucky. Im a little bit Country and a Little Bit Soul Patrol. Carrie and Kelly. Cant wait for this season to start. Thanks for this site, I think its gonna be fun getting to know you girls and guys if we can gather up a few. Welcome from the forum founder 991927
Sweet T and GRITS
Sweet T and GRITS

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by *Boo* 1/7/2008, 7:52 pm

Hello Everyone,
I'm Michele
Well I have only watched season 5 faithfully. Another Taylor Hicks lover on board. Cool
Angie I'm looking forward to spending some time here. Great job!
*Boo*
*Boo*

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamhrt 1/7/2008, 8:12 pm

Any Taylor Hicks lovers are more then welcome to join my forum:
http://therealdealforum.com

Angie is also a mod there. Your welcome to take anything I have on TRD Angie and bring it here!
HUGS
dreamhrt
dreamhrt
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/7/2008, 8:31 pm

dreamhrt wrote:Any Taylor Hicks lovers are more then welcome to join my forum:
http://therealdealforum.com

Angie is also a mod there. Your welcome to take anything I have on TRD Angie and bring it here!
HUGS

Very Happy Thank you so much Jodie....I just might. I'm inundated with Google alerts that I've signed up for...Most of them are about Taylor and Ruben being dropped from J Records.....I've got a little bit of useful info from Google.

You do see that i've been popping over to TRD daily now right? I'm being a good girl Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/7/2008, 8:34 pm

Welcome from the forum founder 754423 Donna and Michele!! I'm glad you're here!!

Thanks for the great comments! I hope this will be a friendly place to hang out and discuss our obsessions!!

As you can see right now I'm obsessing over Blake. My taste of music is vast and I enjoy Taylor, Elliott, and also obsessed with Carrie right now! I also do like music not associated with Idol I think Laughing

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! We can have some fun!!

And...don't be shy to jump right in and post.

If any of you want a job that pays absolutely nothing but is kinda fun (Moderator Wink ) Drop me a pm!
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/7/2008, 8:35 pm

*Boo* wrote:Hello Everyone,
I'm Michele
Well I have only watched season 5 faithfully. Another Taylor Hicks lover on board. Cool
Angie I'm looking forward to spending some time here. Great job!

Michele....are you the Michele I know from forever ago? Or not? Just my curious self Razz
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cougarose 1/8/2008, 11:18 am

Hi everyone! My name is Annie... cougarose has been my online nic since forever. I have a tat of a cougar and a rose on my back shoulder. Anyway, I got to see Taylor in concert in May 2007 at the Moore Theater in Seattle. What a GREAT show he put on! I can't remember when I enjoyed myself so much. I never got to meet him but he did give me some skin while he was performing and I was gesticulating like the crazed fanatic I am in front of the stage. I've never seen any of the other Idols in concert but I do love to watch the show... I love how it changes from "Oh my Lord! does that girl actually believe she can sing!!!!" to "Wow! What a great voice he has."
I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. This looks like a fun site. Thanks Angie. Welcome from the forum founder 49837

cougarose

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/8/2008, 11:42 am

Welcome from the forum founder 754423 Annie! Your nic sounds familiar. I've probably seen you around somewhere although I don't post anywhere much anymore.

Isn't Taylor awesome in concert? Welcome from the forum founder 87757 I can't wait to see him again!! I saw him at the AI concert and the after party with LiMBOat O'Gara's in Aug of 2006 and again in March of 2007 here in Minnesota. O'Gara's was the best night ever!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and I hope we can have a lot of fun in the process. Hopefully we can all get along as the season progresses Wink

I'm usually in and out of here daily. I work at home so I do check in often. If there is anything anyone needs help with or if there are any problems send me a pm and I"ll take care of it as soon as I can!!

One week to go for the new season!! Welcome from the forum founder 287422
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet T and GRITS 1/8/2008, 11:26 pm

im back...maybe i need to explain my nic...Sweet T is of course...Sweet Taylor and GRITS is Girl Raised in the South. I cant think of anything thats goes together any better. My picture is in the alley beside the Ryman in Nashville this last summer, and yes, I was licking Taylor's bus. Some of you may remember me on TOSP as sundaymorning from a little while back. Im also an active member of KOPS, but you can just call me Donna. Razz if you wanna.
Sweet T and GRITS
Sweet T and GRITS

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/9/2008, 10:04 am

Sweet T and GRITS wrote:im back...maybe i need to explain my nic...Sweet T is of course...Sweet Taylor and GRITS is Girl Raised in the South. I cant think of anything thats goes together any better. My picture is in the alley beside the Ryman in Nashville this last summer, and yes, I was licking Taylor's bus. Some of you may remember me on TOSP as sundaymorning from a little while back. Im also an active member of KOPS, but you can just call me Donna. Razz if you wanna.

Thanks for explaining your nic...I had it kind of figured out but it's nice to see how people come up with their nic's. As you can tell mine is really creative Laughing

Licking Taylor's bus, huh? How did that taste Wink
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rtay 1/9/2008, 8:13 pm

Hi Angie, great job with this!!!! I really love it.
My name is Rhonda, and believe it or not, my last name is Taylor. This is where the rtay comes from. I met Angie and Miss Michele during season 5. I love AI!!! I didn't watch the first season but got hooked the second season, and went OVERBOARD during season 5. I have seen Taylor in concert 4 times so far, and would have seen him more, I think, if it would have been easier to drag my friends into my obsession LOL.......anyhow I look forward this season and to chatting with you all when I can. Much love to you Angie!!!
rtay
rtay

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/9/2008, 8:44 pm

RHONDA!!! Girl do I miss chatting with you and everyone from our little season 5 chats.

I'm so glad you made it here and stop by as often as you can! I look forward to chatting with you again and everyone else too!

It's starting to feel like old times Very Happy
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rtay 1/10/2008, 7:51 pm

Yup Chickie!!!
I could use some fun!!! Those days were so great!!!
xoxoxo
rtay
rtay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/10/2008, 10:41 pm

Angie wrote:
Sweet T and GRITS wrote:im back...maybe i need to explain my nic...Sweet T is of course...Sweet Taylor and GRITS is Girl Raised in the South. I cant think of anything thats goes together any better. My picture is in the alley beside the Ryman in Nashville this last summer, and yes, I was licking Taylor's bus. Some of you may remember me on TOSP as sundaymorning from a little while back. Im also an active member of KOPS, but you can just call me Donna. Razz if you wanna.

Thanks for explaining your nic...I had it kind of figured out but it's nice to see how people come up with their nic's. As you can tell mine is really creative Laughing

Licking Taylor's bus, huh? How did that taste Wink

I bet it tasted sweet like him LOL. You know some people would call her odd but i think that is just as sexy as Tay licking his Guitar OMFG that was hot I wished id been there. Welcome from the forum founder 87757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/10/2008, 10:47 pm

rtay wrote:Hi Angie, great job with this!!!! I really love it.
My name is Rhonda, and believe it or not, my last name is Taylor. This is where the rtay comes from. I met Angie and Miss Michele during season 5. I love AI!!! I didn't watch the first season but got hooked the second season, and went OVERBOARD during season 5. I have seen Taylor in concert 4 times so far, and would have seen him more, I think, if it would have been easier to drag my friends into my obsession LOL.......anyhow I look forward this season and to chatting with you all when I can. Much love to you Angie!!!

Rtay that is cool Taylor is my Gmas maiden name. Wanna hear somethign funny? If she hadn't married my mom's dad my moms name would've been Elizabeth Taylor LMAO. But the REALLY funny thing is If Gma hadn't married moms dad & my mom hadn't married my dad & if i married Taylor my name would be

{Drum roll}

PENNEY TAYLOR-HICKS Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing HAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie 1/10/2008, 11:01 pm

OMG woman...you are so silly Rolling Eyes I can't believe I know you sometimes Wink

Rhonda is my season 5 buddy along with Michele and a couple others...we need to get them here too. I think they were my first "Taylor" friends

Off Topic so don't kill me Welcome from the forum founder 1869

This is officially our First "Popular" thread....see the little music note moving? It means it's a 'Hot' thread. Soooo cool. I should probably warn all of you who don't know me that I'm a total dork and my hubby called me cuckoo today. What's that about?

Ask Penney...I'm as normal and boring as they come Laughing

Last edited by on 1/12/2008, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angie
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/11/2008, 12:15 am

Angie wrote:OMG woman...you are so silly :eyeroll: I can't believe I know you sometimes Wink

Rhonda is my season 5 buddy along with Michele and a couple others...we need to get them here too. I think they were my first "Taylor" friends

Off Topic so don't kill me Welcome from the forum founder 1869

This is officially our First "Popular" thread....see the little music note moving? It means it's a 'Hot' thread. Soooo cool. I should probably warn all of you who don't know me that I'm a total dork and my hubby called me cuckoo today. What's that about?

Ask Penney...I'm as normal and boring as they come Laughing

Whaaaaaaa???? It's true LOLWhen I realized it I think i called you LOL.

You were my first "Taylor" Tyggy was my 2nd Very Happy

Wooot a Hot thread we got something going LOL

COME on Girls help us get more members OK? We can use more memebrs hee hee it would be nice to have at least 25 by Tuesday.

Sadly ya'll will be watching the shows when ill have to tape them. Me & mom are currently watching Biggest Loser couples & they will be in week 3 tuesday & it'll of course it's on the same time as AI.Thank God BL is only on tuesday lol. I am hoping the Biggest Loser will be over by the time voting starts For AI {my luck it wont LOL} that way we can watch AI with out conflits, other wise ill have to start taping BL since we don't vote on that show.Uuuuuuug I hat conflitcs. Im kinda glad this witers strike is going on that way my Tues & wed shows will be over soon & I can focus on AI lol. Ok ill shit up now

Yeh Angie is a dork but shes funny as they come Welcome from the forum founder 850521

Back to top Go down

Post by concertcris 1/15/2008, 11:46 am

Welcome from the forum founder 687300 Hey everyone! I am sure many of you know me as concertcris. However my real name is Crystal. Looks like this will be an interesting site. I see many of my co-horts from other sites. I like the idea of having different sections of the actual show and results show. Good idea Angie. You know me I will be giving my comments.

I am a huge Taylor and Elliott fan as well as Clay Aiken and Bo Bice. Lots of the other idols are also favorites so will keep my comments about the ones I do not care for to myself.

Welcome from the forum founder 287422 I am so looking forward to the new season of American Idol however am almost sure no season could ever top Season 5. However I have many favorites from each season.

Welcome from the forum founder 142380

concertcris
Hollywood Week
Hollywood Week

Number of posts : 218
Fave Idol(s) : Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice
Fave Idol(s) : Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, Diana DeGarmo
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content